Harts turbo July 28, 2014 01:42AM
I ordered a Harts 3.0 charger from a vender eight weeks ago is this normal for harts i have heard storys of them being slow but two months seems like a long time. The thing will be outdated by the time i get it. I know Harts is on top when it comes to pulling but not sure i want it knowing how slow they are what going to happen if it needs to be repaired in the middle of the season sounds like i better have a spare or call it the year.

Re: Harts turbo July 28, 2014 02:28AM
You might want to take a look at your vendor. Maybe like a deal I got onto a few years back and the vendor wasn't paying his bill. I would order it directly form Harts are see what their deliverly time is. Just sayin it may not be on Harts end. My dealings have been nothing but good with Harts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2014 04:48PM by farmall puller.

Re: Harts turbo July 28, 2014 03:55PM
Can't say anything bad here. Ordered mine on a sat from my vender and had it in my shop Friday. Had to pay next day air but hey I wanted to ho pulling.

Re: Harts turbo July 28, 2014 06:32AM
Try Salenbien performance, he ussually has them in stock!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009