Magnum Force Photos March 27, 2009 01:57AM
Unfortunately, the 2009 Keystone show started with a bang as Gaetan Yelle had misfortune with "Magnum Force" as the first hook of the show. Rods found their way out of the block.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2009 01:58AM by J R.

Re: Magnum Force Photos April 29, 2009 01:22PM
Well, Gaeton is a neighbor of mine, and by the sounds, the tractor engine is being replaced and, WHAT THE!! The 20 Mule Team now resides in his Garage, (???????!!!!!) ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS??!!Eye Popping

Re: Magnum Force Photos April 30, 2009 11:44AM
well, To go with that, Gaeton has The Rooster (1066 old school 3 phase superstock) The Genesis (Formerly Hooters Skooter), The Blue Horse (Forester NH Prostock) Horse with no name (Forester NH Light Altered stock) Stray Horse (Used to belong to Spencer Stafford, really hot 1066 altered stock, Hypermax engine, tranny) Work Horse (The Joker--FUNNY DIDNT THE GUY WHO OWNED THAT Go to Drive for Darrel Barrier and the 20 mule team) and Magnum Force. Then the other day I drove by, and I saw the 20 mule team in the garage. he also bought up a 4x4 this winter. not sure what it will be called. appears to be a Bow tie. In the past he had the Bud Bandit 4x4, the Tennessean 4x4, the War Eagle 4x4, a 3 engine modified called Mission Impossible, a 4010 John Deere, actually 2 at one point, stock tractors. and he had My Way, a 4450 John Deere super stock. that was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when.Confused Wish I had a few toys.

Re: Magnum Force Photos April 30, 2009 03:02PM
Who is this guy? Highly successful business man? Big time farmer? Lottery winner????

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 23, 2009 12:06PM
You can tell everyone that the reason i bought the 20 mule team was because I wanted Paul Koontz to come out and time the Magnum Force for me. Also wanted to have a spare tractor in case the Magnum Force breaks down again. I think The Magnum Force is the nicest looking super stock Case IH tractor in the nation that money can buy. Since i purchased the 20 mule team I have widened the front end by 12 inches, backed up the roll cage 7 inches, which greatly improved the appearance,painted all the red weights black, and put the big 4 rib tires on the front which raised it. I'm anxious to try the 20 mule team, but don't think I'll have a nice ride like the Magnum Force; she drives like a Cadillac!!! Plus, I was just pulling Dennis Goodwin's leg about selling the tractor back to him; he said he was waiting for it to break so he could get it cheaper; but I wouldn't sell it even if it was broken into a million pieces; I had a very good year with it in 2008 and feel badly about what happened in Pennsylvania; I feel I shouldn't have been the test puller; I had too many weights on the front, and should have went a gear faster; it wasn't the tractor's fault- it was human error. By the way, i hope you're not the same Pete I loanes 75,000.00 to 28 tears ago; it would be worth a quarter of a million now!!!!! Wish I had that money now; I could buy another Magnum Force!!!

Re: Magnum Force Photos April 29, 2009 11:46PM
Not sure why these guys don't spend the six grand and get some good billet rods made. I assume he's running Hypers forged rods, they just don't last.

Re: Magnum Force Photos April 30, 2009 12:07AM
Crank broke.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Magnum Force Photos April 30, 2009 04:11AM
So I take it the tractor isn't coming back to Iowa then or already was here!!

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 12:32AM
Thats unfortunate. Do you know does he use a billet crank or a forged hardened one??

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 03:08AM
That was to my understanding a hyper block. But, before you go bashin the block it sounded like from what I heard the clutch was not working right and he over reved it.

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 09:05AM
Goodwins owned it, so it had the good stuff in it.

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 09:57AM
you mean dennis was using a HYPER block shame shame

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 10:26AM
I have no idea, if that block was a "new" Hyper one or not. If it is, he never hooked at an NTPA event with it anyway. It was legal for Outlaws.

As far as good parts I was referring to the rods and crank.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2009 10:29AM by AV.

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 12:02PM
wasn't this tractor hooked at bg in '08

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 01:26PM
Who cares if Geaton Buys these expensive parts. It is guys like him keeping places like hypermax in business. Not all us little guys who buy one thing every 3 years off them. And its not just hyper. Everyone hear that crane cams is done. Maybe because comon people like myself dont have the money to blow on this kinda stuff right now. If hes got the money and wants to put it back in the american economy by buying pulling parts good deal, Better than these retards going out and buying new Toyota trucks thanks guys really helping us out. No one has a problem going and watching Geaton when he puts down a good pass but as soon as he has something break everyone is there cutting him down, Man who does this remind me of other than Esdon. Give the guy a break!

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 01:59PM
I agree, I hate Toyota, Im a Bankrupt, I mean Dodge guy. I wish Ronnie Santamoore would get the ol Road Runner going again, Piss Gaeton off like the ol days. Oh and Gaeton, Yes, has been at it over 40 years putting on a show for us up here.

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 01, 2009 02:35PM
Santamore never will run again, he has no tractor...and he never beat Yelle.

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 17, 2009 11:12AM
Ahhh, Yes he did.Eye Popping

Re: Magnum Force Photos May 17, 2009 01:36PM
Where and when? Will Ronnie build a new tractor since he gave it away?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009