pro pulling magazine July 30, 2014 12:20PM
Any one get a new issue? Last one I received has stan sheltons mod on the cover, I got the hook magazine just a few weeks ago but nothing from the pro pulling magazine yet?

Re: pro pulling magazine July 30, 2014 02:54PM
Kyle the next Pro Pulling Magazine mails tomorrow or Friday, featuring Monica Shaw on the cover with the "Beauty and the Beast" LSS Deere at the TS Performance Outlaw Pull. This newest issue is 68 pages, the biggest issue yet. The HOOK and PPM alternate months of publication, and it should be to you sometime next week. Thank you for asking!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

New Cover July 30, 2014 03:07PM
Here's the newest cover:

Pro Pulling Magazine Subscription Link

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: New Cover July 30, 2014 10:15PM
Bryan are you going to cover the Waupaca Cty Fair pull in WI in August for the big LLSS class?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2014 03:10AM by BM.

Re: New Cover July 31, 2014 11:29AM
Plan on being at the LLSS showdown in Waupaca.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: pro pulling magazine July 30, 2014 09:56PM
Thanks for the info! I guess I was getting excited! Cant wait to get it! Awesome work, and by far some awesome pictures!

Re: pro pulling magazine July 31, 2014 11:35AM
Thanks for the kind words. We've assembled some of the best in the sport to represent the magazine--Jesse and Mike Post, Miles Krieger, Rodney Crum, Harold Card, Adam Draudt, Mike Musslin, Dan Mayer...if I've forgotten anyone I apologize. It's a pleasure to put the product together with their valuable input, and we're constantly trying to make it better. If any of you haven't tried it out or looked at one yet, click on the link below; it offers you a single-issue option if you want to try it out! Thanks again for the kind words.

Oh yeah, and Jerry Richardson too....thanks JR Winking

Pro Pulling Subscription Link

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009