BSTP -LLSS pullers March 27, 2009 02:47PM
the Freeport pull and another on the same day - how far apart are they? There are a couple of us from NY who would like to come out and run with you guys the 2nd or 3rd week of july, we would like to make a couple of events any suggestions.

Re: Wish you were here March 27, 2009 03:52PM
WHAT THE FAAAA You have to be kidding me the first Badger LLSS is july 8 what is the deal?. I think this is one of the best classes around with all the colors . You have guys have interest from far out of state wanting to come to pull and there is no classes until after the 4 th. of July !!!!
This should is one of the most brand loyal classes around and they make a very good show and ther should be more clubs with this set of rules.

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 03:10AM
We love to have you guys pull with us. Freeport is Sat. 18 at noon, that night we head to Darlington. That starts at 6. About a hour drive from Freeport. Sun the 19 there is a pull and then wednesday 22 and thursday 23.So we have about 5 pulls in 6 days.

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 08:15AM
If you LLSS guys don't have a hook till July, come down to Marengo, IA on June 27. Its a ECITPA hook, last year we paid out $900 dollars to the first place tractor. We are looking to do the same thing this year, would love to have a BIG LLSS class!!!

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 10:55AM
NO!!I can't handle watching your old man spill one more drop of beer! It's embarrassing to walk beside him let alone pull with him.If he gets his act together and promises me He'll never put me through that again we might come.

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 02:35PM
We can get get him a sippy cup! Is it true you guys dont have a hook till the forth?

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 02:53PM
Honestly I haven't looked at any schedule at all.I thought it was the 2nd weekend in June.And yes I will provide the sippy cup!

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 03:18PM
I look forward to having you guys come down, maybe you could con that other off green one to come along. It would be neat to get a bunch of us together to have a summer shootout-with great payout!

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 03:13PM
Maybe as many as 3 of us from NY for Sat & Sun if the summer allows. Is Freeport going to be a big purse like last year?

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 03:47PM
Come to Iowa its not that much further, June 27 Marengo, Iowa. LLSS class last year we had a $3800 purse $900 to the winner. You can't run for that anywhere else!

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 28, 2009 04:27PM
Freeport pay out is 1000 to win , pays 8-10 spots I think. 500 hundred less that last years payout, They had to find more money for the pro stocks for two hooks so sf and llss took a pay cut

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 29, 2009 02:02AM
Hey LLSS guys, Saturday July 25th Richland Center, WI Churning Dirt Nationals, we are having the ECI LLSS, I have the purse up to $2000 for one hook this year, I am not mr money bags like Alan, but I think we can have a nice turnoout with the ECI tractors and some Badger Tractors and if the NY guys stick around. I am in for a Summer Shoot out, let's talk.
www.churningdirt.com

Re: Hey Dave Runkle March 29, 2009 09:02AM
Looks like you made it home from the ISP banquet alright. Don't forget to mention we have the LLSS class at Amboy Il on Friday July 24. Pays 7 places, $380 to win. Also Clinton River Boat days on July 3 has a $2000 purse, pays 8 places. Maybe we can get some of ECITPA guys to help our numbers with our western pulls. If anyones interested look up our schedule at illinistatepullers.com

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 29, 2009 09:34AM
I didnt realize freeport pay was that good! Mark forgot to mention that to me last year, thats interesting. What was the date for this year? I will have to put it on the calander this year. There would have to be a lot of no-shows and breakage for me to get towards the top pulling with that group though. Is the 686 coming back out this year?

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 29, 2009 10:03AM
WHATEVER!!I do believe you guys were to lazy to put on the front ski's.Well you said to busy but we ALL KNOW BETTER!Oh but you must have forgot about that huh?Invitation to weld them on at our shop or whatever it took to get you there and still a no show.Thats O.K. it one less that had to see the great desicion made to turn down the winning hook to come back last.But you wern't there so i don't want to hear about it!

Re: BSTP -LLSS pullers March 29, 2009 01:32PM
It probably would have taken a winning hook to pay for the front skis if you wouldd have done them! Plus you probably didnt have any red paint!

Re: thats the plan Alan March 29, 2009 11:57AM
I will get it running this year, I would like to make back out in Iowa to pull with you guys this year. This is a few I can make it to. I have no one to complain were I pull at now LOL!!!!!!.

Re: thats the plan Alan March 29, 2009 01:29PM
Hey we would love to have you! Plus we need a little more help on the Red side of things.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason