Sledhandler D21 March 28, 2009 01:00PM
Can anyone give me a little history on this tractor, like who pulled it and where it ended up. I saw a picture of it the other day and brought back some great memories of going to pulls with my dad. Any info would be great. Thanks Aaron

Re: Sledhandler D21 March 28, 2009 02:02PM
I believe the tractor you're referring to was Harold Wilson of Greensburg, IN.

For a while in the '90s, Harold pulled a newer model DSS, and his son David pulled a D-21.
Not sure if true or not, but an announcer said that Harold never told his wife that he built his son a SS tractor.

I'm not positive, but I believe David Wilson's tractor was either sold to Brian Shramek, or to Mark Heitman in Wisconsin. Someone on here probably knows for sure.

Re: Sledhandler D21 March 31, 2009 07:11AM
I'm pretty sure that's the one, remeber seeing it a Connersville IN when I was a kid and always loved that tractor for some reason. Thanks for the info.

Re: Sledhandler D21 March 31, 2009 05:54PM
I believe that Dennis Shramek bought the Sledhandler D-21 and pulled it some about 10 years ago.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM