bg and red domination August 17, 2014 07:11AM
case ih takes clean sweep all tractor classes johndeere wins nothing

Re: bg and red domination August 17, 2014 09:49AM
Didn't know silver bullet was red!

Re: bg and red domination August 17, 2014 11:31AM
If big red was so dominant how they did not win the BG ring in 10000 P,S.

Re: bg and red domination August 17, 2014 11:54AM
Tool man just let them have the pro stocks , that's all they have going on anyways lucky Carlton didn't have a better showing .

Re: bg and red domination August 17, 2014 12:02PM
Rampage had two 2nd place finishes but 2nd is the 1st LOSER ! Results don't lie RED WON both pro classes!

Re: bg and red domination August 17, 2014 12:58PM
I will take 2 seconds any day over first and eighth or first and tenth , ask the owners.

Re: bg and red domination August 20, 2014 11:51AM
JOHN DEERE is winning both, NTPA and PPL superfarm and prostock.

Re: bg and red domination August 20, 2014 11:53AM
nothing has changed.

Re: bg and red domination August 20, 2014 05:31PM
I am saying that RED won both PRO STOCK classes at BG not the season championship! So you can smoke all the green u want!

Re: bg and red domination August 21, 2014 12:43AM
Biggest show of the year with case ih one of ntpa largest sponsors y whouldnt they want red up front along with the point races just my .2 cents

Re: bg and red domination August 21, 2014 11:12AM
wouldn't you know that the crappy ntpa that has changed nearly nothing in 15 years is sponsored by the fiat owned case new Holland. company

Re: bg and red domination August 21, 2014 12:37PM
Sure is a lot of jealous people out there.all that was said that the red ones won every class but one I think.nobody says anything about when John Deere's win the hole show.its been awhile since a binder has done that well any where let alone in the pro stock class.oh yah big block if you only new how much IH is still in fiat!the roots go way deeper than you must realize.you must be really nieve if you think a class is getting bought out by a sponsor.the beloved president of ntpa is a john Deere guy anyway.I'm sure if john Deere wanted to sponsor ntpa they wld except.maybe they don't have the money to!

what happened to the PPL Prostocks August 21, 2014 01:47PM
I was surprised how the PPL Prostocks preformed at BG. Where they used to hooking different on a different sled or what was the problem. I always thought the PPL Pro's where a little stronger than the NTPA Pro's. Now I'm not sure.

Re: bg and red domination August 21, 2014 11:26PM
John Deere doesn't have the money to sponsor?? or chooses not to, which company went bankrupt????

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 02:28PM
IH !

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 01:08AM
Case ih must not give to much the payout hasn't
Changed in twenty yrs or someone's pockets
Getting rich just my opinion thanks

Re: bg and red domination August 26, 2014 03:03PM
Well, you can start with the 2014 ntpa and ppl, super farm and prostock standings! if you can read.

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 07:34AM
At least as far as Bowling Green is concerned, IH has won more than Deere for at least five years now. This year was just Red's most dominant performance of all. I've been going to Bowling Green every year since the late 90's, and I don't remember Deere ever "winning the whole show", or ever winning as much as IH did this year.
I agree that class/session wins aren't everything, even though that has been the score keeping tradition at BG for years. So let's look at the top fives from each of the ten ag tractor classes. Adding up those fifty places, the results are: 29 RED, 13 GREEN, 5 ORANGE/SILVER, 3 BLUE. THAT is a Dominant performance by the Red tractors! More than double the number of top five places than the Greens.

While I think way too much is made of it by some, I'll add that CaseIH and CNH are really not owned by Fiat. For a while CNH Global was partly owned by Fiat but was also publicly trade on the NYSE. Now since the Fiat "demerger" of 2011, CNH Global and Fiat Industrial have been merged into the new CNH Industrial, which is an independent company traded on the NYSE and an Italian stock exchange. Point is: "CNH Industrial" is an independent company! Though it does have parts of what used to be Fiat in it.

Also, John Deere is a sponsor of the Bowling Green event right along with CaseIH. But CaseIH is the "Official farm equipment brand on the NTPA." I did find it kind of ironic that one of the new Farmall tractors working the north track at BG had a Deere flag flying from its scraper!

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 12:01PM
Just a thought, about the only thing on four of the five tractor classes that relates to the brand of tractor is the sheet metal. Light supers dominated by alcohol power, open supers are dominated by V8 alcohol motors, super stock diesel and pro stocks if I'm not mistaken can run other brand motors if they choose to do so. At this level of pulling Super farm tractors are as close as you get to an actual tractor. As for dominance by any color you should consider the number of each in the class, super stock classes are red dominant, pro stock green dominant and super farms probably about even. Either way it was a good weekend for red fans, but I have been to pulls that green has done the same. Its called tractor pulling and every dog has their day.

to was surprised August 22, 2014 11:52AM
it only took one ppl tractor to win at Dubuque on the last hook. In 2008 IH won every class at BG but one super farm class

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 02:22PM
Pro Stock class at Sheid Diesel results first 5 places JD where were those dominating Reds fromm BG

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 02:51PM
Don't forget about the 12 Deeres that were behind the IH that placed 6th , nobody mentions them .....

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 03:00PM
And don"t forget who got last place, Melt Down who was suppose to kick butt

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 04:18PM
Wish Workhorse and El Nino would have showed at Terre haute. They would have dominated, just like they did at BG!! Hyper turbos are hard to beat!

Re: bg and red domination August 22, 2014 10:39PM
I think El nino needs to call Hyper and another charger.

Re: bg and red domination August 23, 2014 02:07PM
Curious as to why melt down was dq'ed, did he have a good run going?

Re: bg and red domination August 24, 2014 01:56AM
Went out of bounds

Re: bg and red domination August 24, 2014 06:52AM
This is the biggest reason people numbers are down at pulls - its always a RED tractor winning , the whole class runs the same, its so boring and these RED guys really think they are doing something , good thing Daddy has a lot of GOVERNMENT money to waste

Re: bg and red domination August 24, 2014 10:44AM
I have been searching the internet to find out where El Nino and Workhorse were dominating and have come up empty. Quite a few 10 pro stock clases since but they are no shows. If I were dominating I would run chance I could.

Re: bg and red domination August 24, 2014 11:12AM
Club house if I searched for your 10,000 pro stock john deere where might be best to start looking ? How did you do in BG or will I also come up empty handed ?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009