Green County Fall Nationals Sept 27th Monroe WI September 03, 2014 04:03AM
Green County Fall Nationals Sept 27th Monroe Wisconsin 12:00 (Final Badger state pull of the season)Pull starts at noon and ends around 7:00.123 went down the track last year.Yes it is one track but we have two sleds.After one class the sled pulls off and the next one comes on.No delay.3.4 minute average!Last year we had pullers from 11 states and was named Badger State pull of the year.

9 classes:
Prostock
466 Hotfarm
640 Profarm
Light Limited Super Stock
640 Limited Prostocks
TWD Mod trucks (PPL/NTPA rules
Unlimited alcohol tractors
3.0 Diesel Super stock trucks
Super Farm

Thanks to our area oil company,Bowen Oil in Monroe,there will be a barrell of 15-40 or Hyd oil given to the winner in the Limited Pro class,Prostock class(if we have atleast 12 entered)3.0 diesel Trucks(minimum of 12 entered)and one other(TBA).Also a barrell of alcohol to the winner of the Unlimited class.There will be added purse added to some classes depending on numbers.

There is $200 for the Limited pro that drove the farthest and also $200 to the overall farthest driven,thanks to Hawthorn Tire and Burgy Century Farms in Monticello.

For classes that have 12 plus.we do add money on top of purse to pay farther back.We try to take care of those of you that support this.Minimum purse is Badger State pay.Example.Last year limited pros had 18.There was another $1000 added.

This is a 501 c3 non profit pull which 100% of the money goes back to family's in need in Green County.In the last 6 years over $200,000 has been given away.That is because of you pullers and the 5- 6000 people that attended each year.

A few heads up.One vehicle with the hauler will be alowed to park in pits at no charge.Must be with hauler.Two people per tractor get in free.Because of the added purse and extra's please don't hide everyone in the sleeper.If you feel you need to there may not be any extra purse in that class or your check.Also we do not want you pullers to have to buy all your refreshments at the pull.PLEASE keep it at your trailor.Do NOT walk around with it!You will not be bothered at your trailor.Otherwise there is a very large beer tent.Do not carry it in the stands.

ATT: each competitor.There will be a case of locally brewed rootbeer for every tractor thanks to Quest Industrial.This will be given on your way in at the pit gate.

NOTE:If you want to park next to your buddy you need to come in together.Please follow the parking people directions.For those of you that have been there know that we do it for a reason.

Any problems any of you pullers might have that day with anything please don't yell at gate workers,parking att. so on.Find me,Mark Hawthorn, and I will take care of you.We appreciate each and every one of you that come that day and want to make it enjoyable for you.Lots of things going on that day so bare with us.
HAULERS...Please use South East gate!!Do not come in the West gate!

One more thing,if you have more then two coming you might as well get the advanced ticket,It is $15 include the pull,band and drawing.Otherwise $15 for the pull $5 band and no drawing.Many prizes.42" zero turn Hustler mower,50" LG TV,$500 Pomps GC,10- $200 cash prizes,Suite motel stays,and much more.Only 2000 tickets available.

Go to www.greencountyfallnationals.com for more info.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2014 05:25AM by Mark H.

Temporary Class line up September 14, 2014 09:50AM
Limited Pros
Diesel Super Stock Trucks
Super Farm
Light Limited Super Stock
Unlimited Super Stock
ProFarm
Prostocks
466 Hotfarm
TWD Mod Trucks

Pull starts at noon.Please follow the parking people.
Spectators:the North side of the grounds is free parking.There is a parking charge for the pit side but is open to the public all day.
Any more info go to www.greencountyfallnationals.com

Puller Sign up September 19, 2014 04:19AM
Pullers:when you arrive please go to the sign in trailor to get your number and sign the waiver right away.We need to get the lineup done so they can get it to the scale.If you know your going to be late let us know.It takes a while to get 120 plus registered.

Re: Puller Sign up September 19, 2014 11:37AM
Mark I have a red prostock with D & R power Columbus turbo and a ( AIR RIDE FRONT END ) just making sure I will be able to pull

Re: Puller Sign up September 19, 2014 11:50AM
As long as your fuel and water pass!!! Smoking

Re: Puller Sign up September 20, 2014 02:19AM
Budweiser you can run the air ride front end in Monroe BUT....you must use our air.

Re: Puller Sign up September 20, 2014 04:20AM
Where is the like button on that one!

Re: Puller Sign up September 20, 2014 12:13PM
Mark I'm going to b a little late who do I need to call to register ?

Re: Puller Sign up September 21, 2014 03:52AM
I can preregister you.Call me.608-558-2316

5 Class winners will receive.... September 22, 2014 03:58AM
Winners of the Prostock,Diesel Super Stock trucks,Profarm and Limited Prostocks will receive a 55 gallon barrell of 15-40 motor oil thanks to Bowen Oil in Monroe.The winner of the Unlimited Superstock class will receive 55 gallon of alcohol.The tractor classes need to have 10 entries minimum or the barrell will go to another class.
The other classes have received the oil before so we are giving the other classes the oil this year.
2nd place will receive a case of Bud Light so if you have not received it please find me and I will get it to you.(It's hard to find everyone sometimes)

Re: 5 Class winners will receive.... September 23, 2014 11:59PM
Mark, Do you have a correct address for the spectator parking side. Using a GPS. Thanks Mike

Directions. September 24, 2014 11:39AM
For free parking use 2600 10th St Monroe WI 53570

For parking in the pits ($5 for parking)use 12th St.This is one the East side of the fairgrounds which shoots straight in the pits.

PULLERS:Only use 12th St!!DO NOT come in on the West side.If you do go around the fairgrounds and enter on 12th.Southeast side of the fairgrounds.We will have yello road signs up to follow on both sides.

Sorry but there is no address to take you straight in the pits on GPS.I will try to post a map soon.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009