Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 07, 2014 01:20PM
Wondering what classes pull Fri nite?

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 07, 2014 01:58PM
Friday is not night not a Tri-State hook but all Tri-State classes minus super/pro plus 2.5 diesel trucks.

Thursday night will be antique and farm classes.

ph. Jeff Fortney with any ? 608-606-0051

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 10, 2014 10:35AM
Surprise idiot did not announce that in mabel. Definetly a new all time low crapping on your members that live in Decorah what a big baby!

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 11, 2014 02:01AM
I talked to Jeff this morning the pull is on blacktop

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 11, 2014 02:41AM
was on dirt last yr.

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 11, 2014 04:56AM
How can this pull be on blacktop? Their pull track is inside of the horse track and was on dirt last year.

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 11, 2014 04:55PM
Thursday night antique and farmer pull was on blacktop,,,,,FRIDAY NIGHTS PULL IS OBVIOUSLY ON DIRT

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 11, 2014 04:59PM
All is dry in Viroqua as of the end of the Thursday farmers pull. Updates will be posted on here as well as the Tristate webpage and the Vernon County Fair webpage. Also if you have ???? call my number 608/606/0051

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 12, 2014 05:21AM
The pull in Viroqua for Friday Night has not been cancelled, Plans are to talk to meteorologists and find out when the light rain will stop and whether it will bother us this evening. As of now the track would be fine,, but I'm not expecting anyone to travel and have late rains spoil it and waste your time. I will be back on here with a final decision before 2:00 based on the best information we can get about later this afternoon and this evening. Thanks Jeff, Call me if you have any concerns 608/606/0051

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 12, 2014 07:07AM
Looks to me like its cancelled per the Tri State Facebook page.

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 12, 2014 07:15AM
Just looked on FB...don't see anything saying pull is cancelled. Weather forecast looks like rain is supposed to be done soon. Is the pull still on?

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 12, 2014 07:23AM
Whats weird, is that the post from Tri State Pullers loaded in my Facebook feed and said "The pull at the Vernon County Fair in Viroqua, WI for tonight has been cancelled."
I clicked on their page, and looked at their prior posts, and the one they just posted does not show up. I have no idea why.

The cancellation is on the Tri State website now too, so it looks to be true. [tristatepullers.com]

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 12, 2014 07:25AM
Pull is cancelled have had light showers all day long.

Re: Vernon county fair virqoua wi September 12, 2014 08:13AM
Yes , unfortunately it didn't want to stop raining. The pull is officially cancelled. Much appreciation to everyone who was preparing to come and pull. According to the calls I got looked like a very large group for every class. Thank you again everyone!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520