Tractor shipping September 08, 2014 02:34PM
How do you get a tractor shipped across the border from Canada into the US? I don't have a pass port, or want one, and don't have any idea on what it takes to bring a tractor into the US. Is there some sort of tax to pay also?

Re: Tractor shipping September 08, 2014 03:38PM
I bought a tractor in Canada a while back. Best thing you could do is put an ad on www.yesterdaystractor.com under the Hauling Schedule. It won't be cheap but its a lot less trouble then trying to get it yourself.

Re: Tractor shipping September 09, 2014 01:57AM
YOU CAN ALSO USE USHIP TO FIND A CARRIER. THE TRACTOR MUST BE SPOTLESS, ANY DIRT AND IT WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH FURTHER INSPECTION DUE TO AG WASTE AND CONTAMINATION. IF TRACTOR WAS PURCHASED IN CANADA BY SOMEONE IN THE USA, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY DUTY AND OTHER TAXES WITH CUSTOMS.

Re: Tractor shipping September 09, 2014 04:21AM
What tractor is shipping out if you don't mind me asking ?

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: Tractor shipping September 09, 2014 01:32PM
You just need any trucking company that goes into Canada pick it up and bring it home all you need is a receipt a friend of mine buys at least 50 a year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason