New Richmond pull September 22, 2014 03:08AM
I was wondering how the new Richmond pull went on Saturday.

Re: New Richmond pull September 22, 2014 09:03AM
DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD ONE !!

HEARD LUCK WAS A FLOP !!

Re: New Richmond pull September 22, 2014 02:02PM
Luck pull was a great event,track was a little soft early,but turned out good,most got to pull before the rain.It was good enough for several pulls over 300ft.

Re: New Richmond pull September 22, 2014 04:17PM
There was one hook over 300, the luck pull was a flop, sorry but the truth hurts! First thing they need to do is get rid of that crap sled! A little time spent prepping the track would help lot, rather then pouring some water on it the morning of the pull and thinking its going to set up!

Re: New Richmond pull September 22, 2014 10:38PM
REALLY,----IF YOU ARE SO SMART,PUT ON A PERFECT PULL AND WE WILL TEAR YOUR DUMB ARSE APART.

Re: New Richmond pull September 23, 2014 06:49AM
Joe. We have been over there before and its always the same. Kinda sucks. Oh ya and don't tell me I'm being a smart arse either. We build two tracks a year and ours is a lot better than that one you guys have.

Al

Re: New Richmond pull September 23, 2014 08:34AM
New Richmond had a low turnout, which was hurt some by Luck being on the same day but also the fact is the Heritage Days pull never draws the same turnout as the Fun Fest Pull, even when its a week after the Luck FFA pull like it normally is. It kind of comes down to the gravel track, its challenging as hell to pull on and brings the performance gap closer together, either you don't have a problem with it or you only want to do it once a year or not at all. It was a fun antique pull all things considered.

Re: New Richmond pull September 24, 2014 09:56AM
Life is not perfect,if it were and was predictable,it would be boring.I find not so "GOOD" tracks to be a challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it was a no brainer to hook,win and do your best,why bother,we did have many inches of rain in the past three weeks. We work with what we have and enjoy the people,weather,friends and challenges,better than no place to hook or worse pushing up daisies.Had a couple hot Chevies pulling well,and several outsider tractors pulled up to the road,the Little Super H did awesome.

Re: New Richmond pull September 25, 2014 02:17PM
Hey Joe,

Thanks and Cudos to you!!! Most people like to bitch when the pull doesn't go their way. I liked the guys at luck also. They tried really hard to make the track work when it wasn't in the best shape. They let that little Allis pull 3 times until they got it right and got the sled light enough and got him started out on a better spot on the track. I have seen other places pull a couple of heavy classes early when the track isn't good to begin with, and have also seen a few pulls run "upside down". (Heavy to light) It's all about making a judgement call on the day and I think the guys at luck did alright. Thanks for all of you who put on the pulls so we can play!

Super H from Minnesota

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,929, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM