Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 02:50PM
The Ellsworth FFA Alumni would like to announce the 4th annual "Showdown in Curdtown" NTPA Truck & Tractor Pull on June 6, 2009, 7:00pm at the Pierce County Fairgrounds in Ellsworth Wi. Classes will include 2wd & 4wd trucks, mini rods, super farm, and light super stock, which we are very happy to create the very much anticipated diesel vs alcohol match-up between the king of smoke Esdon Lehn vs some of the very top alcohol light super stocks in the nation including Mark Piessig, Kevin Lynn, and Chris Pickler to mention a few who have verbally committed to participate. You the pulling world want to see it! We are going to present it! So mark it on your calander June 6, 2009. For those of you who do not know where Ellsworth is we are about 45 min east south east of the Twin Cities.

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 02:55PM
is minnesota pro farm tractors going to be there also????????

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 05, 2009 05:49AM
Throw on the 24.5s, raise your hitch,leter run. Get your turbo inspected early before the pull.Youre not that far from ellsworth anyways, are you red power? Crank it up Esdon!

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 03:01PM
Esdon confirmmed this afternoon that he WILL be here on June 6. Why not? Its close to home.

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 04, 2009 02:19AM
excellent,another trophy for Esdon,couldn't happen to nicer guy

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 05, 2009 01:58AM
Why is everyone always so negetive?????????????????????? I think its a commendable job to get tractors of that calibur to participate in a local pull! You people sit here and belly ache and complain about this stuff but deep down inside you all want to see it happen, you know you do. Some may say a Cloverdale rematch-this is totally different being its outside where they can let em loose! Red, Blue, Green whatever color keep up the good work! Ellsworth has a pretty decent faucility and they are close to some pretty top notch vehicles in many other classes so being an "off weekend" they may pull some pretty heavy hitters in to put on a good show.

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 03:38PM
What will the weight be? will it all be at 6000 lbs? or will there be a 500 or 1000 lb. difference between the alkys and the diesels?And will aftermarket blocks be allowed and component chassis so that everyone in your grandstand can see a modified called a light super STOCK?

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 04:10PM
you are a very unhappy person

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 04:27PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I knew that would get u people goin!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 03, 2009 04:18PM
So?? Maybe this is going to be too much excitment for you. Maybe you should just stay home that day or go to a park and watch birds. I don't care what the weight differance is or what you want to call them, I just want to see these babys GO! Any go they will...can't wait.

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 02:42AM
i think the guys in ellsworth will work very hard to get all the best equipment thier

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 07:11AM
I will bet that every lss ready to go in reg 3 looking for a place to run will be there.

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 02:10PM
I wonder why they would be looking for a place to run.

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 03:00PM
Because its the only hook around for them before Tomah if I'm not mistaken? And I think its the first light super hook of the year around for them, except for brush hooks?

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 05, 2009 06:23AM
I'm no geography buff, but I thinks Ellsworth, WI is farther than 45 minutes south/southeast ot the Twin Cities (Assuming Twin Cities is Minneapolis/St Paul. MN). Esden, can you clarify this for us! LOL

Re: Red Line Fever commits to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 05, 2009 12:33PM
that's a good one man thanks,but really it would be too cool if he did,but nobody would believe.(long live the "king of smoke")

Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 03:00PM
Well Bruce are you going to come over the boreder and play to! Remember you get 300lbs in wisconsin and a case of beer or a bottel of wiskey the beer and wiskey will be sponserd by Dave Pfund!

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 04:29PM
Does that go for anyone bringing a LSS? I will drink to that, thanks Dave! Love pulling in Ellsworth, Wis !!!!!

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 06, 2009 10:48PM
You can say what you want Fat boy. I'll just tack it on your bill and call it misc pulling parts anyway!

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 07, 2009 04:04AM
Anybody know of any good chasis builders?

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 07, 2009 08:22AM
Ever hear of Esdon Lehn? I think he has a welder.

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 07, 2009 10:06AM
the king doesn't know how too weld. He just tells others what he wants. Hey fatboy if I would come too Ellsworth and happen 2 win the lss they told me I get a key to the city for a day and Dave Pfund would pay for all expense trip to Las Vegas . Sincerely yours Mark Ulmer driver IH 1086 named LOST

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 07, 2009 12:55PM
Mark, Do we get to carry the case of beer or the whiskey on the tractor with the 300lbs or does that stay at the trailer? If you think we can get away with it we will take the offer. Thanks Dave for the sponsorship we really appreciate it, you guys know just what it takes to get our attention. Right now I believe that date is marked on the calender to come over to Ellsworth hopefully everything works out. P.S. With that lineup how many places do they pay down? Just in case we have trouble at the border we may have to bribe them.

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 07, 2009 02:30PM
just been informed by rlf welding classes were tonight at the munnie. to win the las vegas trip we have 2 run heads up not sure on the beer or whiskey

Re: Re:will just one more comitt to LSS class in Ellsworth Wi April 12, 2009 04:06PM
Bring on all the great light supers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a makings of a great show.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,769, Posts: 229,936, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,026.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009