Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 20, 2014 04:52AM
The rules for the light pro class say P-pump 3000 or 7100 housing. Is the tractor even legal because of the pump rule, is there even a legal pump for a V8?

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 20, 2014 04:57AM
So you come over here and post the same thing? You aren't trying to find out if it's legal or not, you're just stirring the pot. Like i said on the other board. I think you're afraid...

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 20, 2014 05:00AM
It's still a 3000 series pump it's just an 8 cylinder model instead of a 6 cylinder. Haven't you evrr seen a 4 cylinder a pump. It's still an a pump. People hate success just because he wins with out a cookie cutter tractor he's instantly a cheater

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 20, 2014 08:10AM
im a binder fan through and through but i think it would be awesome to see cope whip some a$$ with a massey and let the babys keep crying!!!

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 20, 2014 09:14AM
Warpath lite? That would be sweet...

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 20, 2014 12:40PM
Love it can't wait to see it.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 21, 2014 02:48AM
Didn't he have that tractor out a couple years ago for one test hook? I think it caught on fire right off the line.

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Light pro October 21, 2014 08:34AM
I don't think so...you may be thinking of Kalinowski's one bad mf. I've seen it do that a couple times. I haven't seen cope have another Massey out.

Re: Light Pro Cope is building, EVEN legal? October 21, 2014 01:32PM
Cope doesn't own no other pulling tractors

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms