Ppl super farm rules meeting October 25, 2014 12:49PM
Any changes??

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 06:40AM
Has anyone heard anything? Would be nice to drop intercoolers and then they would be same as ntpa and tractors are legal everywhere and all the big events will have even more tractors.

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 06:54AM
Just a question, but why are so many people anti intercoolers?

They make power...Ice can be a pain from time to time, but man they make power...tractors run just as cool, if not cooler...easier on the motor, etc...In my opinion...

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 07:07AM
From what I was told from people who went to the rules meeting that dropping the cooler was never even brought up for discussion.

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 08:03AM
Why don't the NTPA tractors just add the cooler? Same difference...and maybe wouldn't be so many snuff out

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 10:28AM
Why needlessly spend the money? There are non intercooler tractors that can whoop a cooled tractor's butt!! Seen it happen plenty of times. People still don't put enough stock in reading a track and weighting properly. Driving style is also a huge factor. Plus you can pull any org without it, only a couple have it. I won't argue it can make more power, but that doesn't always win the pull, and you still have to get it to the ground.....

.....which brings me to your last point about "maybe wouldn't be so many snuff out". Silly point to make, the intercooler has nothing to do with powering out. It would be a foolish concept to build a tractor without a gear higher than you can use, there is always a track for it. Not only that, It doesn't matter what bolt on stuff you install for power, you'll just keep gearing to the power you make anyways.

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 12:01PM
whatever.....
.....which brings me to your last point about "maybe wouldn't be so many snuff out". Silly point to make, the intercooler has nothing to do with powering out.

Most don't even snuff out anymore anyway. it's very rare at any pull I go to unless it's just a great power track. some brush pulls with super farms equivalent to what were out 6-8 years ago may have that problem, but anyone who still pushes the snuffing out argument hasn't been paying attention or is too biased to admit it.

Re: Ppl super farm rules meeting October 27, 2014 01:07PM
If they left the rules alone GOOD there was nothing wrong with them.

NTPA made a few changes toward the better maybe there is something else we don't know yet.............

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,929, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM