Koester Racing Documentary November 04, 2014 05:29AM
Over the summer of 2014, many fans and competitors may have seen the camera crews following the Koester Racing Team throughout the pits. The goal was for Shell to produce a video feature highlighting the Koester’s of Wadesville, Indiana. The final product was released at the SEMA show recently, and the Koester’s have shared the story with me. I hope you all enjoy the story!
Link

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Koester Racing Documentary November 05, 2014 12:59AM
Wow!! Well done. Interesting how many times you can see Adam in a younger Larry. I especially like the before pictures. And Ceasar was a hot young thing!!!!! lol! JW

Re: Koester Racing Documentary November 05, 2014 03:59AM
Beautifull.

Re: Koester Racing Documentary November 05, 2014 04:15AM
That is a very professional production!!

Re: Koester Racing Documentary November 05, 2014 05:05PM
what a great story,im gonna see that my son watches this.hes a koester fan since he was little,larry took time to talk to him at bg one wed afternoon when the boy was young playing with a remote controlled mini mod,hes never forgot that,thanks larry!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520