What is the difference in 4.1 & 4.2 Bell housing blanket ? November 15, 2014 10:56PM
What is the difference in 4.1 & 4.2 Bell housing blanket ? Also what is requirements [PPL & NTPA] for light super stock 4.1 or 4.2? Only found two companys who are making blankets. Stroud & SRP, know of any others and who is best to deal with? Thanks for any info. thanks Pullmx

Re: What is the difference in 4.1 & 4.2 Bell housing blanket ? November 16, 2014 12:33AM
SRP was very good for us to deal with. I was told at the time a 4.1 was a tranny style of blanket like would go over an automatic. 4.2 is a minimum of 17" long and that's what most of the major organizations require . Available in ballistic nylon or a thinner Kevlar. Hope it helps. Winking

Re: What is the difference in 4.1 & 4.2 Bell housing blanket ? November 16, 2014 03:22AM
I had stroud make a custom one. Very reasonable priced I thought, and had it within 2 weeks of when I called. Id go back in a heartbeat.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,657, Posts: 229,735, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,071, Posts: 225,919.

Our newest member JD_8520