IPA rules meeting November 16, 2014 11:45AM
I was wondering when the IPA was going to have there divisional meetings. Thanks in advance.

Re: IPA rules meeting November 17, 2014 07:17AM
I haven't heard anything yet?
Theres nothing on the website...

Re: IPA rules meeting December 10, 2014 04:18AM
Deleated Comment

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 05:23AM by oldfieldpulling.

Re: IPA rules meeting December 10, 2014 04:24AM
The IPA divisional meetings are this Sunday (Dec 14). Check www.illianapullers.com for times and location of the tractor meetings. The truck meetings are being held somewhere else on the same day. Check with Tim Finegan on the truck meeting location.

Re: IPA rules meeting December 10, 2014 05:22AM
I am sorry, I miss read the association. That was my fault, but would the IPA be willing to open their rules on years up to 1958?

Re: IPA rules meeting December 10, 2014 06:21AM
I am no longer on the board, so I am not sure what the class has been discussing lately. That would be a question to bring to the Old Skool meeting. I believe they are meeting in January. You can contact, the Tractor VP listed on the website and he may be able to answer your question

Re: IPA rules meeting December 11, 2014 07:47AM
how many hooks did the old skool class have? i am building and would like to pull with ipa

Re: IPA rules meeting December 14, 2014 05:44AM
Check your organizations website buddy. That would be where they post stuff like that. What did you want, a personal visit to your home?

Re: IPA rules meeting December 14, 2014 09:07AM
Hey tire man they update the web site about every 4 months, so no I don't get on thier web site everyday to check for when they finally decide update it..... In the past members received emails a couple weeks in advance letting them know dates and times of the meetings.......

Re: IPA rules meeting December 14, 2014 10:48AM
Tire man just breathed in to much rubber dust just look over him if you look under he will pee on you

Re: IPA rules meeting December 14, 2014 01:11AM
Love the communication the IPA gives to the pullers.... Talked to a couple other truck guys yesterday and no one knew there was a meeting anytime soon,

Re: IPA rules meeting December 15, 2014 08:51AM
Puller66, I'm not exactly sure on the number of old skool hooks with the IPA, but it was just a handful. Unfortunately you can't go back on the website and see. The IPA is in the process of revamping the website to bring it up to date and have pull results and points displayed. Contact Andy Buhr with any questions.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009