Fire rings for diesel engines? November 17, 2014 05:22AM
Who makes the fire rings for diesel engines? Heard someone in Indiana made them. I know REI, GMS and others sell them, but was trying to buy direct. Need some for the engine i'm building. Thanks for any info. PULLMX

Re: Fire rings for diesel engines? November 17, 2014 05:33AM
Check with John Jones at Odon Machine. He makes fire-rings (along with other truck and tractor pulling components) for many different makes and models of engines. You can reach him at (812) 636-7781.

Re: Fire rings for diesel engines? November 17, 2014 05:47AM
Call Seal-Tech. 630 692 0633. They make them in house and that's where a lot of builders purchase them. They are usually purchased in sets of three. 6 cylinders x 3 sets=18 fire rings. Quick and reliable service.

Re: Fire rings for diesel engines? November 17, 2014 08:32AM
I'll second that Seal-tech comment. I ordered mine on a Monday and had them in my hands Thursday of the same week! That's service not seen in the pulling world!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason