2015 LLSS travel calander December 15, 2014 12:28PM
I'm putting together a 2015 travel calander for anyone who wants to travel and compete out side of your area. The response so far is very strong. Enough people know about it and the amount of calls and interest is overwhelming. The criteria to have LLSS class listed is 6250#'s and allow 30's which opens it up for all LLSS rules that are common. So far I have pulls listed in Ontario, Canada- Western NY- Ohio- Michigan- Wisc- Illinois- In- and Ky. All the pulls I have so far are grouped together, for example, double pulls or pulls the next day same area. All the pulls I have so far range from $3000 to $5000. Some will even be televised. If you have a pull that would make it worth while for travel and want it supported with the fastest growing class with a good variety of color, brands, diesel and alcohol email me at edshoobridge@banyanol.com or call me at 810 392 7123. The complete schedule will be published in the Hook Magazine and I will be talking to Dick and Jake Morgan to have it on this forum. I will be at Gordyville and be talking to the 21 entries in the 6250# class and others who are helping me on this. Thanks.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 15, 2014 01:45PM
Sounds great hope it works out,

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 15, 2014 03:59PM
Sounds good but why not drop it to 6000? I'm wondering where in ky you are going to hook at 6250. The last hook in ky proves that plenty can get to 6000 no need for more weight.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 16, 2014 02:09AM
Hum, your right. I talked to many outside of Ky and got them to agree to 6250. Some clubs pull 6500. When I posted this I didn't have a response from any Ky organizations. If I would of waited a couple of hours I did get a response from BOB series. What I'm going to do is ad a column indicating weight, also I will have a contact name and phone number for information pertaining to the listed pull. I personally don't have a problem with 6000#s but some organizations do. The BOB series gave me 4 pulls to list that will have TV coverage and good purses. Thanks for the comment.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 19, 2014 02:29PM
So will the Ky clubs weight up to 6250 ??

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 21, 2014 08:11AM
No.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 16, 2014 09:41AM
would love too see a full scheduale when it is complete

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 16, 2014 12:49PM
Its comming along, some contracts not signed and I have KTPA to contact.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 17, 2014 02:02AM
WNY does not allow 30.5's unless there has been a rule change recently

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 17, 2014 01:04PM
They also don't allow Puller 2000 tires in WNY either but they make an exception and allow Brian Stroud to run with them for a few hooks in the summer. I hope they would make similar allowances for any out of state tractors that want to make a hook or two with 30's on.

Ed, I'm always happy to help promote this class in any way I can. As you know, I've been a huge fan and proponent of the class for quite a few years and it's only going to get bigger and bigger until it's got a foothold in every pulling region.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 18, 2014 05:09AM
Thanks Jake for the support. I will be talking to U at Gordyville about this and should have the finish product. Thanks again.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 18, 2014 05:06AM
Newalkyholic, Two pulls were given to me from wny from the contact person. Exceptions were discussed and this contact person said "we will make exceptions to possibly get tractors from out of state. When I publish the schedule/calander call the contact person listed if info needed. Everything on the calander has been discussed and anything on the calander has been agreed upon by the contact person. Thanks for the comment.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 23, 2014 06:10PM
Ed, thank you for doing all the leg work on this calender for this great and growing class. Merry Christmas all!

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 25, 2014 04:20AM
As a past president, and current board member of the WNY profarm club, I think I speak for the majority of the club when I say we don't ever want to close the door on an outsider hooking with us. Exceptions have been made for vehicles that meet ALL safety rules and are close to our class rules. It is however something that should be talked about prior to someone showing up at an event. Many of us would love to see how we stacked up with similar tractors pulling elsewhere, so if they came to us it would be an awesome opportunity. Contact info. is on our website or call/text me Geoff O'Brien 585-298-0503 and I can help address the questions.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander December 26, 2014 02:10AM
Thanks for your support Drinkinproblem. The information received from WNY is from current president and LLSS class rep. The two pulls I have on calendar have them listed as contacts. I suggest anybody who has questions regarding listed pulls to check with contact person. On ALL listed pulls on calendar contact person is president of pulling association or LLSS puller who is the promotor or spokeperson of that pull. Thanks again Geoff.

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander January 21, 2015 04:01AM
Any information on the list yet? Would like to pull in some of them if close, Thanks

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander January 22, 2015 12:19AM
Blue Man, send me a E mail address and I will send you a PDF file of what was passed out at Gordyville. However there will be updates upcomming. Interest seems to be there I passed out 150 copies at Gordyville. Thanks for the interest. edshoobridge@banyanol.com

Re: 2015 LLSS travel calander January 26, 2015 12:48AM
I got several E mail request for calander. I will forward when new updates are completed. Approx 1 week. Thanks for the interest.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,751, Posts: 229,902, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,089, Posts: 226,004.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM