IAMO? December 19, 2014 06:55AM
Is there going to be any IAMO pulls in 2015?

Re: IAMO? December 19, 2014 07:11AM
About the only thing I had heard is that they made some changes to their 4x4 class this year.

Re: IAMO? December 19, 2014 12:52PM
As happens it seems like every year for the last 2 or 3 years all kinds of Rumors swirl around. But usually just Rumors. It would help a lot if someone would update the website. It doesn't help the Rumor mill much when they can't Post Results for the last few Pulls, or even update the Site. Last update July 27, surely something has happened since then.

Re: IAMO? December 19, 2014 02:41PM
You could just pull the Prairie Brand Seeds Western series!

Re: IAMO? December 19, 2014 03:23PM
I think it would be a sad deal if they did fold up. Just heard through the rumor mill that the main sled they use for there pulls hasn't been contacted by them for any dates in 2015.

Re: IAMO? December 19, 2014 11:12PM
Flag Waver I, and several others are going to.

Re: IAMO? December 19, 2014 11:40PM
Someone told me that prarie brands pulled their sponsor ship from ppl western series? Anyone know if this is true,

Re: IAMO? December 20, 2014 03:52AM
Thought I heard they signed multi year deal to sponsor the western series.
But can't put my hands on any printed proof of that right now,,,,,,,

Re: IAMO? December 20, 2014 06:14AM
That's a rumor started by Roberts. I've heard it a couple times this fall. He also has been telling promoters that Lucas Oil is broke. What a bunch of b.s. I can't believe anyone listens to all his bold face lies. I have nothing against Iamo. Just wanted to clear the air.

Re: IAMO? December 22, 2014 12:11AM
This is Doug Roberts and I have no idea how some of these rumors get started, but this first time I heard of this one. LOL. If Lucas Oil is broke then we all will be in trouble in this country. If you are going to start and spread rumors I would make something a little more realistic than that. There is room and need for everyone in pulling from little associations to big ones. Merry Christmas, Doug

Re: IAMO? December 22, 2014 01:14AM
Well said doug. I have really enjoyed watching the Outlaw program on the Velocity channel, Im from the Midwest and attend a lot of outlaw pulls and its pretty cool to see a lot of guys I know on TV, and I don't have time to travel to Wisnor and other places to see the pulls so its nice that way to. You pack a lot of pulls into that half hour. 4 times more than the NTPA on RFD. Good work

Re: IAMO? December 22, 2014 03:35PM
How did IAMO start a debate about ppl and outlaw????

Re: IAMO? December 22, 2014 11:38PM
And where on here did you see anyone say that Farm Stalker ?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro