silver bullet reloaded December 20, 2014 07:15AM
Does anyone know what is going on with the silver bullet reloaded? Is Jordan still working on it? I haven't seen any results for it. Curious if he ever got it back running again?

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 20, 2014 07:31AM
The last time I spoke with Jordan or Rich about it was in Louisville last February and they still intended to rebuild when they had spare time. It's a tractor I'd really like to see back out on the track and it's got some great potential if they can get the big Deutz powerplant to be reliable. Hopefully somebody more in-the-know can give us an update.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 20, 2014 09:30AM
I imagine chizek/blackborn slowed down most of the 6cyl updates and/or development for all teams...just a thought

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 20, 2014 09:53AM
NOT REALLY, they just set a higher mark to reach after, great competition

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 20, 2014 11:52AM
What if they could run the Duetz 16L V8 from the Agco XXL 4wd tractor. Don't know if enough were produced.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 20, 2014 12:40PM
I heard a rumor that Chizek has a new one under construction at Ace!

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 21, 2014 08:46AM
Am I the only person sick of seeing chizek win all the time? Be nice if someone mixed it up some

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 21, 2014 09:37AM
It would be nice to see others win , but chizeks tractors are the best money can buy with some of the best drivers behind the wheel, they can be beat but not consistently, I'm a fan of Brian korth and Josh and Terry and have a lot or respect for their talents as far as driving and mechanical abilities but feel like they could easily pull successfully without being under Mikes thumb.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 21, 2014 10:05AM
Look at it as terry doing the winning without him mike is nothing

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 21, 2014 11:03AM
why should they spend their own money when they can be paid to run the best equipment. i'd give anything to have an opportunity like that

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 22, 2014 01:37PM
I was thinking it was 650 CID .....

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 12:57PM
you can disagree and spell out each and every infraction you can propose, just sign the post it doesn't take long to put your name on it if you think it is true or "know" it to be fact then be bold and confront the world. All you need to do is register for the site or state your name for the record then stand by the consequences.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 01:55PM
hey "smile". Jake owned you by showing the other day that the post weren't changed and reworded like you said, only more information added and some corrections made. nice try.
also, a cubic inch check is not easy, especially on diesels. that's why they have a protest rule. i wish people would quit trying to shove their dirty work onto the associations everytime they think someone is cheating. if you're so sure of it, get your money out and handle it like a man.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 22, 2014 12:47PM
Isnt the CID limit in UNL SS 680 CID? I hear the BIG Deutz is around 900 CID,so how can it run anything but BRUSH pulls?

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 22, 2014 01:32PM
I'm not sure of the cubes on the duetz they use in reloaded but if it is over I would guess it would be decubed to 680 just as all of the 903 cummins tractors are.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 22, 2014 02:17PM
"Team one" is correct, it's limited to 650 CID in the "Unlimited" Super. (The Pro Stock limit is 680). You can decube anything that was used in any tractor to 650 if you have deep enough pockets and can make weight.

I think the Deutz six cylinder was 584 stock.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 22, 2014 11:00PM
call the guy that built some of the pistons and sleeves for the deutz when the previous guy owned it.He says its right at or near 900 cid.Doubt its been decubed.That block was originally in runin bare Allis/Deutz,before runin bare became XXX.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 12:39AM
Let's be careful about accusing anyone of cheating (past or present).

I do remember talking with Bryan Conner and Dennis Johnson about the Deutz motor and they said it was capable of huge cubes. I also remember talking to Hirt's and they said they put a really short stroke crank in the motor with a big bore. It was back at a time when Jeff and Bill were experimenting with high RPM and high boost volume and low boost pressure. I don't know if it's the same bore and stroke combo now. None-the-less knowing the bore size is only half of the equation.

Please remember the Forum rules regarding accusations of this nature.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 10:13AM
Talk is cheap Jake.When the parts are in front of you,that speaks volumes.But who's checking cubes anyhow? You get around.Tell me the last time you seen PPL or NTPA check cubes on ANY class diesel truck or tractor.I believe I been around longer than you and I have yet to see it done.

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 11:43AM
you cant argue with jake and all the moderators on this site they will change all of their post around to make the story better fit their small minds and it is a cardinal sin to disagree with any of them either

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 01:35PM
I have been pulling 30 plus years and have never seen a cube check lets start a new topic and hear from anyone who has

Re: silver bullet reloaded December 23, 2014 02:12PM
smile
you cant argue with jake and all the moderators on this site they will change all of their post around to make the story better fit their small minds and it is a cardinal sin to disagree with any of them either

I think I already proved you wrong on that one last week. I've even provided you with screen shots showing those edits that worry you so much. If I had a dollar for every post that disagreed with me or that I've disagreed with I'd have a tractor and hauler of my own by now.

Heck, there are even plenty of times when I don't agree with one of the other moderators. It's part of what makes this page interesting.

in the know
Talk is cheap Jake.When the parts are in front of you,that speaks volumes.But who's checking cubes anyhow? You get around.Tell me the last time you seen PPL or NTPA check cubes on ANY class diesel truck or tractor.I believe I been around longer than you and I have yet to see it done.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm simply saying that coming on here and anonymously saying that some machinist told you the pistons were big is neither credible or verifiable and that just because you know the bore it's only half the equation so it's a pretty big leap to say you "know". Yes, talk is cheap, and anonymous talk on the internet is about as cheap as it gets. If you put your name on your post and some factual info like who the machinist was and what the pistons measured… well now you at least have some credibility on half of the story. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, but this page does have policies and we do our best to be consistent.

As for my end of the story, I'm simple relaying a conversation I had with the Hirts way back when. I have no way to verify if it's true, but I'm simply relaying what I was told, and I'm willing to put my name on it.

As for people cheating with big cubes and none of the organizations checking: I agree with you 100%. I've only even heard of it protested one or two times in all my years of going to pulls. Honestly I wish it was randomly checked more often in all the classes, and it doesn't matter if it's a light Super running at 544 CID or a Big Block Deere Pro Stock running at 800 CID, it should be checked. It also shouldn't take a protest from someone else in the class, it should just be a name in a hat every now and then.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: silver bullet reloaded January 04, 2015 01:16PM
So back to my original question does anyone know if they have got it back going again?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM