2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 26, 2014 03:37AM
Still a work in progress and have to put in classes, but the schedule is about full.
Attachments:
open | download - 2015 OTTPA Tentative Dates.docx (13.3 KB)

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 26, 2014 10:16AM
Doug,, how many SF hooks??

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 26, 2014 04:31PM
Glad to see Hillsboro Ohio on the list. That's far enough East for me to attend!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 02:13AM
Anyone else having trouble opening the attachment, it will not open.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 02:42AM
I didn't see Louisville, Tomah, or Bowling Green, Ohio on your schedule. Maybe you can give those 5 places looking for a date....the dates you have set aside for events you have NO signed contract for. Smoke and Mirrors at its best.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 05:08AM
I don't know how you see it as smoke and mirrors because the schedule looks fairly close to 2014 season with a few additions. Someone doesn't like that Outlaws are growing and now have nbc sports televising events, and increased the purse payout (not just to the golden children either) and are securing sponsorships and well that is enough for now, more to come later if need be.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 10:20AM
Well I see no more Moville, IA. There is a pull in Alta, IA and wonder if there is no more NTPA there? Also there may be 2 pulls this year in Council Bluffs? There is a new facility in Springfield for motorsports that is AWESOME!!! Don't know where it is planned in Council Bluffs but think the new one in Springfield may be better.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 01:26PM
I can say that there will be an Outlaw pull in Alta this year and not an NTPA event. NTPA wanted to cut back on number of GN hooks for 2015 so consequently we were dropped. Our fair board moved the dates back and by doing so we're able to secure a date. Jeff

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 02:08PM
Westfair in council bluffs is where the pull was at last year and it's a great facility with great people, obviously you don't follow outlaws too close.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 28, 2014 01:55AM
Just working on this some at inlaws in Nebraska between family time and may have left out some others but Moville is Saturday, August 8th.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule December 27, 2014 12:48PM
Looks Like a busy summer coming up Doug !!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 02, 2015 07:14AM
Doug,

Any chance that you bring other classes besides the same ones down to Texas?

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 03, 2015 01:26PM
No doubt Outlaws has a great schedule. Roll on!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 05, 2015 10:05PM
Thanks for schedule. Where I work they already wanting us to put in vacation schedule. Will not let us put it in till first of year and whoever puts in first, gets first choice of dates.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 06, 2015 02:17PM
I hear you on the vacation thing. Where I use to work we had to turn our vacations in in November and I'm tellin you that most of the time it was a pure guess for the dates

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 07, 2015 01:48AM
I am all excited too. I am filling out my vacation schedule as well. Can't wait to attend the Outlaw Pull in Hastings, NE this year. Also can't wait to go to the Truck pull in Springfield, NE as well that should be an exciting new event. Plan on attending BeBee Town, IA, Missouri State Fair, Osceola, IA, Indianola, IA and Bowling Green MO as well. Hope to see all the Outlaws there. Can't wait to see who the new million dollar sponsor is as well. Lots and lots of exciting times ahead. Heard we are getting a new Bigger big Screen and soon will be partnering with NASCAR. Also heard Outlaws was working on launching their own television channel. Can't wait, just can't wait. I am hoping that some of these NTPA tractors will start pulling outlaws again. Heard NTPA and Outlaws have been having conversations about merging events. Could be great for us spectators. Lots of new iron. So many great things happening to outlaws. Sounds like all the dept. is paid and all the pullers have been paid up for all those past events as well. Can't wait to see this years Sturgis event. Heard all the pullers received their checks finally from that and that everyone is excited about going back. We lacked a little crowd last year, but it was sure a fun time in Sturgis. Can't wait to see that pull again. Maybe this year, Doug will pay for every ones fuel to get there since they have so many new sponsors. All the pullers I have been talking with over the winter are all super excited about all the new money they will be receiving at all the pulls this year from all the new sponsorships and increased purses. Can't see how anyone would want to pull anywhere else.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 07, 2015 02:05AM
WOW, that is one heck of a lot of information from Outlaw Junky! Almost seems like he had all the outlaw information. And why would outlaws want to work with ntpa anyway. Well I think you covered ALL the outlaw news.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 07, 2015 02:24AM
Wait a minute, You telling me I have false information? Crap I am going to have to resubmit my vacation schedule now. I thought Hastings, Springfield, and Beebeetown were Outlaw Hooks? Now my summer is screwed up.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 07, 2015 02:37AM
Just tried to buy tickets to the Missouri State Fair Outlaw tractor pull this morning. Fair told me they weren't having an Outlaw Show this year :[ I must have the wrong schedule could of sworn it was on the schedule.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 07, 2015 03:29AM
Glad they not going to fair at Springfield. Missouri State won't even go there. That is a tentative schedule and some probably will not happen but glad to see dates for the major pulls and see they all rolled a week this year. Thanks Outlaws for that and my vacation dates already turned in.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 09:23AM
They had pulling down for Sunday & Monday and were considering going with different show on Monday. Did say they were not having PPL Western series on the last Sunday like last year. Will be racing this year.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 07, 2015 11:55AM
Outlaw junky - get a job , apparently you have time to spread your trash all over this board and nothing better to do , then again your probably a democrat and live off of the government anyway ....

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 08:22AM
@ Team one
Really??? Catch up with me this summer, love to talk again, its been awhile I am sure.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 11:25AM
Looking forward to it! You don't seem to go to pulls in my area though !

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 08:34AM
Back to working on schedule some this week. Here is new updated version. I had left off Moville, IA - Saturday, August 8th and Scribner, NE - Thursday, July 30th on first listing at top of this post. Had a couple of dates wrong also. BeeBeetown, IA can not do pull on July 25th and that is only Saturday we had open in the month of July and August until the middle of September so we will not be there. There is still 2 or 3 events that may or may not go with Outlaws that are listed as they have not had meetings yet with the Holidays the past month. Until they have a chance to meet I will not list events on waiting list. Have most classes in the dates and will post when finished sorting out all the event locations. Thanks, Doug
Attachments:
open | download - 2015 OTTPA Tentative Dates.docx (13.6 KB)

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 10:48AM
Nothing signed with Indianola as of this afternoon, hope it ends up as a date but isn't yet.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 11:24AM
Yea that's right, nothing signed yet. Haven't sent them a contract yet. I am still old school where I take people for their word that we will work something out. My schedule is always based on 2 or 3 day events or sweeps. Our pullers travel a long way from too many different states and not going to do one day hooks. Alta, IA had their meeting last week and picked the 5 classes they want. Passed that info on to Britt, IA and they called a couple days ago and picked 4 of the 5 classes Alta was having to fit their budget. Talked to Indianola, IA 2 or 3 times about classes and budget and will sent contract out to all 4 later when I get Saturday filled. Indianola has had good pulls in the past and are going to run the same associations and classes they have used in the past on Saturday. Now that BeeBeetown can not do that Saturday I will contact the other two events wanting that date and tell them the classes available and see if we can work out something that fits their budget and go form there. I get everything lined up before I send out contracts most of the time because everything hinges on the classes and I am so proud that our promoters work together to give the competitors and fans the best shows.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 11:13AM
What is the problem with my Samsung phone why it will not open the schedule?? ?

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 08, 2015 11:34AM
I can't help you there as that is not my strong suit. I know with my cell phone and I just went from a $7 Walmart flip top phone to this 5 something phone and I can look at some stuff on Pull-off but cant post anything. Best thing I did was get signed up on Pull-off and do not have to put in codes or anything and can attach stuff. Plus it shows what you have already read. A good service what they do on here. I am just not good at that stuff and had to get my son to help me get registered. I recommend everyone to get registered.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 03:43AM
Attached is the new Tentative 2015 schedule with classes. Two years ago we put a cap on our purse to our promoters and they only pay minimum purse. All raises in purse since that time have be through our sponsorship program. Attached is our minimum 2014 purse and our new 2015 purse that we passed out at banquet. Our goal is to have all classes at all events to new purse by 2016 season. This year after paying for our TV Series we will start with the bigger events with new purse and work our way down till sponsorship money runs out. We have some sponsors that have ear marked their sponsorship to certain classes and events. We also have some competitors that have found Regional sponsorship and it is ear marked to the their class and at events they choose. So with that said some classes will have more events with raised purse than other classes. Attached is our $10,000 Regional sponsorship packet that the competitors have been using for our new purse. This is for local sponsors in a smaller area like seed, fuel, oil, fertilize, repair, equipment sales, etc. We have other $20,000, $50,000 and $100,000 sponsorship TV packages available. Our promoters and myself want to thank the competitors that have found sponsorship for their class.
Attachments:
open | download - 2015 OTTPA Tentative Dates.docx (16.2 KB)
open | download - NEW 2015 OTTPA PURSE PAYOUT.docx (13.5 KB)
open | download - 2015 OTTPA Regional Sponsorship Agreement.docx (11.9 KB)

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 05:58AM
Can't wait for that two day truck pull, Hopefully ours will be together by then although I think my guys are running the west series again this year.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 06:20AM
You won't be missed.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 08:13AM
Now that is a schedule. Both the pullers and fans have to like that. How come Outlaws pays so much better than most.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 11:33AM
Why can't there be a pull were a promoter booked the best classes from that organization. I like what Jefferson City does.NTPA and Outlaws. Makes for a great show. Attracts more of a diverse spectator base.

Outlaws and PPL in Wisner or Rock Valley would beat any show in the country. If I were a promoter it would be a consideration. Two day event with outlaws on one night ppl on another. People from all over the country would flock to those pulls. I don't care what your like is for an organization, each has its strengths and weaknesses. If we all want pulling to be better and grow both with events, numbers of pullers, new vehicles, and sponsorship it has to have more diversification. A sponsor doesn't care about number of dots. NBC Sports is not going to draw big name companies to our sport. Not saying it's bad but it's no ESPN. I could produce a YouTube show today that could have a higher viewership rating then NBC sports. That's a fact. What sponsors are about is return on their investment. It's not about how good PPL or Outlaws are in your eyes or mine. Pulling has to unify and support each other. As cost continue to rise for promoters and fan bases grow then venues that can afford high dollar shows will shrink. What has yet to happen is a unification or a coming together of the powers. Promoters want to put people in seats. They want their shows to grow each and every year, they want classes to grow as well. Pulling needs to grow not just in events and sponsorships, but it also has a need for new winners. Each and every class needs new champions every year, they need new blood that will challenge last years champion. as a promoter you want pullers who want your event to be successful. You want organizations that encourage pullers to support their pulls and represent the sport professionally. You want competition. I have been following this sport for many years, have pulled and spectated and promoted. I have watched pulls come and go. I have seen pullers come and go as well. I have seen too many events reach a plateau and then tail off and disappear from this sport. At some point a promoter like a puller has to know when to get out. When that happens it's a loss for all of us. Outlaws, NTPA and PPL need to support each other. When an Outlaw show calls and says we have had several years of decreases attendance we need something new, why can't Doug make a phone call to NTPA or PPLand say we have a date that wants to grow and have some new show. Do you have anything that you can bring out this way that will bring us some new iron. Why can't PPL Call Doug for a show back east and see if they have any classes that might be available for an event back east. We need to get there at some point. Pulling has to generate new viewers to the sport. This is one way of doing it. It starts with the promoters asking for that show or better yet demanding it. When that happens is when us as fans and pullers will really begin to win. I know how Doug is making it sound like pulling is so so good and Outlaws is king, but this isn't my first year in pulling either. I know he can dream, but what really needs to happen is for all of us to begin to unify and work towards one common goal. That is to grow this sport!

how cool would it be ....

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 11:44AM
That might be one of the smarter things you have said , now if you want unification try saying all that with out having a bias opinion and without getting your little jabs in on the Outlaw organization.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 11:59AM
Outlaws had about 6000 people each night at Rock Valley and more at Wisner. And each place had about 150 vehicles. Why would Outlaws or the promoter want to add PPL or NTPA to those pulls. Outlaws does a better job than NTPA at Jefferson CIty. You need to get off that PPL Kool aid you been drinking. Some Outlaw pullers went over to the pull at farm progress show that PPL had. What a joke. Outlaw pullers have never pulled in front of so few fans. I bet Mitas Tire was proud to be associated with that cluster. Oh by the way are they a PPL sponsor this year. I would bet not! It's obvious you don't like Outlaws so keep it to yourself. Western series had their chance last year with all that smoke and mirrors and going to take over Midwest with new Western Series and that was a bust. Reminds me of Obama all hype and no substance. Good day!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 01:49PM
Yea, I was there last year and the year before that. I go to pulls all over. Watch the sport from many different angles through out the year. It was just an idea. relax I guess I will take my money and go watch a show some where else.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 11:56AM
No one in the Midwest gives a damm bout PPL

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 11, 2015 06:37AM
Pulling is like box fireworks the big the bang more money I'm willing to pay.I pay out lot money for t-shirts hotels beer food gas. Been going to rockvalley and wisner pulls in the last ten years yes it would be nice if you get some ntpa ppl come pull.@#$%& if could afford it I'd go to a pull every weekend if I could.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 11, 2015 01:48PM
There are NTPA regulars that show up at Wisner and Rock Valley.
With PPLs schedule getting little thin last few years, some of them will probly show too.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 11, 2015 01:45AM
Don't forget about Western Farm Show on the schedule. That was the best pull last year. This will be the 5th year and it has improved every year. I have been to every pull. Even the year of the biggest snow fall in 100 years. Heard it was going to be on NBC Sports this year.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 09, 2015 11:44PM
Thanks for the schedule Doug. And the great TV shows. Just the best!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 10, 2015 02:52AM
Thanks for the schedule. Put my vacation in for Rock Valley and Wisner. Didn't realize that Wisner was a week later till looked at your schedule. There is a bunch that make that trip every year and appreciate the info. Going to be a great year for Outlaw pulling.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 02:52AM
Still working on classes. My friend Ricky Behrendt called and said he had some calls from Diesel Super Stock competitors why they were not on Ravenna schedule. That was my fault as the just got left off when making and coping schedule. Ravenna will have same 10 classes as last year including DSS along with new classes LLM & D4x4. There will be other changes and mistakes at other events like Woodward, OK is June 13 (left the 3 off). This is still a work in progress and a big schedule to work through with classes and it will change some. Always have a lot of calls and emails from mainly fans wanting to know schedule for planning vacations this time of year. Dates and locations are pretty solid and that is more what they are concerned about instead of classes. Thanks, Doug

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 06:36AM
Hey Doug is Weeping Water just a one day pull?

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 08:54AM
This has been a hard year for scheduling. About every event we had from the middle of July on rolled back a week including all the state fairs. A few events did not roll and one of them was Weeping Water, NE and the other two were Sturgis, SD and Deleon, TX. They will roll a week next year and get back in line. Last year Concord, NE & Algona, IA was before Sturgis and we had till Thursday to get back to Weeping Water from the Monday pull in Sturgis. Also Richland, MO and Warrensburg, MO rolled a week like most events and Richland is the Friday of Weeping Water and Deleon, TX. With that said Richland has first choice of big screen as they have had it all 3 years with Weeping Water the last two years plus a conflict of some classes. So Weeping Water asked about doing a Wednesday, Thursday pull, but Algona, IA has the big screen on Wednesday so Weeping Water will more than likely be 1 day this year and option of going back to 2 day next year. The other problem is need to take 4WD Trucks to Deleon and could still put them in Weeping Water and give them 2 days to get there as they are in Concord on Tuesday. Pro Stock Tractors normally run in Deleon, TX but Jim Bracket home town pull is Richland and the next choice is Limited Pro Stock Tractors but Joe & Steve Shackelford home town pull is Warrensburg, MO and all other smoker tractor classes are busy that weekend so 4WD are scheduled for Deleon. More than likely USS will be added to Richland & Warrensburg. Still a work in progress but most dates are set but not classes.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 09:13AM
The deal with Sturgis last year was an invitational pull with no entry fee and non points with OTTPA as the promoter. The pullers that signed up knew the deal that the gate had to pay the expenses first and then the pullers next and if extra gate they would get some fuel money on top of the purse. Didn't have enough attendance to pay all the expenses and the association lost more money than the pullers. The pullers were out of their fuel money, but could camp there and take in Sturgis with out camping fee till Thursday pull at Weeping Water or Friday pull at Deleon, TX. For us to go back this year changes will have to be made to the track and other facilities. There is a lot of potential there but changes will have to be made. This is the 75th anniversary of Sturgis Rally and expect big crowds. Also have a sponsor that has ear marked sponsorship to this event. If we do go back we can cut expense with only one sled and no big screen, and classes will be points pull and full purse. So to answer your question there will be no purse paid from last year and the pullers knew that going in that it was a possibility for that to happen.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 09:18AM
Is Stirgus why 2wd trucks are not at the big 2 day truck pull ??

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 13, 2015 07:57AM
Thanks for the question about 2WD schedule. They crowd really related to the 2WD Truck class at Sturgis last year. We also have some competitors that have both MOD Tractors and 2WD Trucks in same trailer. That will give them some time to enjoy Sturgis before heading to Deleon, TX by Thursday. The big truck pull is mainly for 4WD Trucks except for the Semi class. Like to have some noise to go with all the smoke so looking at alcohol powered Modified 4WD Trucks and P4x4 Trucks. The P4x4 Trucks are also scheduled for Sweet Springs, MO that same weekend, so still have decision to make there. Thanks, Doug

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 09:36AM
Hey Doug at Sturgis last year we had heard that the track was going to be over at the campgrounds possibly this year or are we going to be where we were last year ?

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 13, 2015 11:13PM
That is part of our discussions with Buffalo Chip now. The track location and condition along with other things need to be addressed before we go back.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 15, 2015 12:09PM
Please no more picking up rocks!! LOL. We have rock sifter for a skid loader here if need be.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 17, 2015 03:25AM
Hey I am qualified to pick up rocks, Do it enough around the farm in a few places. Trade some rock picking for some free tickets.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 13, 2015 12:20PM
How come Eagle NE doesn't have SF.?? NE is the heart of Outlaw SF!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 13, 2015 11:15PM
The classes at Eagle, NE were chosen by the promoter. There is a chance that the SF class will be added.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 14, 2015 03:27PM
Light limited prostock is about the same as superfarm. Both put on good shows, but very similar classes. No need to see LLP and SF at seemingly every single Outlaw pull in the state of Nebraska. I love the tractor classes, but it's nice to see a bit more of a difference from one Outlaw tractor pull to the next. Just my opinion.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 15, 2015 12:15AM
Our fans like all our tractor classes and none more than Nebraska fans. With LLP and SF classes I can mix them in with noise classes like 2WD and MOD and makes a great show for our fans. Not all events can afford only our top tier classes and we mix both to make it work for them financially. Never had a complaint from promoter or fans about our Super Farm of Light Limited Pro Stock class at the same event or by themselves. Thanks for your question, Doug

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 18, 2015 12:24AM
I wouldn't change a thing if I was outlaws. like the way you mix classes and really the only good pulls left in Nebraska.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 02:28AM
Any more schedule updates??

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 03:03AM
I have a few updates. We are not going to the Missouri State Fair and maybe a few other changes but it is about 95% complete as printed. As far as the new Light Modified Tractor class my original deal was to not have any on the Nebraska Bush dates, but it is now February and have not seen any schedule from them. Our promoters just could not wait any longer so we are just going to hook them as listed. We have some new members and vehicles that have joined Outlaws and have quite a few calls from competitors with vehicles in our core area, but also from Illinois, Colorado, Texas, Minnesota and Wisconsin that want to come and hook on a limited basis. We did stay with the same rules as Nebraska Bush. Our minimum purse will be $3000 PER CLASS and PAYOUT / 8 PLACES - $700 - $550 - $475 - $375 - $300 - $250 - $200 - $150. Our raised purse at some events will be $4500 PER CLASS and PAYOUT / 12 PLACES - $900 - $800 - $700 - $550 - $400 - $300 - $225 - $175 - $150 - $125 - $100 - $75. This class will be at Ravenna, NE; Rock Valley, IA and Wisner, NE on NBC Sports.The end of season payout will be $7500 and payout the top 5 at $2500, $2000, $1500, $1000, $500. You must go to 80% of the pulls to qualify for the Chase. We may go to 3 days again at Western Farm Show in 2016 and add that class also. Thanks, Doug

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 03:34AM
That is a shame that Outlaws is not going to be at the Missouri State Fair this year. Everyone was so excited after seeing the state fair on tentative schedule. Why is the Outlaws not coming back. It looks like a open date on the schedule. They haven't had a good pull since the Outlaws quit coming.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 09:28AM
What happened to the Missouri state fair??!!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 11:28AM
The Missouri State Fair was the pull to watch every year. People couldn't wait for that pull. Two days in Pioneer Arena with everyone from Missouri and then the Outlaws in front of the Grandstands on Monday. The big boys put on heck of a pull and only time we got to see vehicles from Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa. Only the Missouri state Fair could screw up a good thing.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 03:02PM
While it was always a blast to pull on asphalt like dirt, their are many memories that all of us could share for hours on end about the Missouri State Fair's tractor pull from years past, but nothing is going to change the fact that in the fairs eyes having a Dirt Track Race event would bring in more revenue then pulling for 2015. There will be other events, pretty sure this didn't mess up anyones schedule for this year. I know it didn't for me. Can't wait for the Western Farm Pull in a few weeks!

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 02:02PM
Answer to Sedalia's question: Carl Buckner

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule February 02, 2015 07:16PM
You know I thought when they booked PPL for that Sunday pull we would see something different, but insteAd it was the same stuff we saw earlier in the week. Why have the same pullers pull all 3 days. You would think the MIssouri State Fair could afford Outlaws to come in here. Heck the pull down the road at Warrensburg is better than the state fair.

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 12, 2015 08:17AM
Just an FYI for you Outlaw Junkie no one has been paid for the Stirgus pull for either day

Re: 2015 OTTPA Tentative Schedule January 15, 2015 12:31AM
bump...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009