Whice indoor pull to go to December 29, 2014 10:13AM
I want to go to one of the indoor pulls beside Louisville that I go to every year. Can/t decide whether I should go to Gordyville or the NTPA show in Cloverdale.Any ideas

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 29, 2014 10:39AM
GORDYVILLE by far,if you go to Loisville,you'll see the same that you would see at cloverdale,if you go to GORDYVILLE, you'll see alot of different pullers plus its the best indoor pull in the country,JMO.

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 30, 2014 12:49PM
How many tractors usually pull at the Kentucky invitational?

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 29, 2014 11:23AM
Gordy is a good choice if Louisville is on your schedule. Lincoln in March is a good pull too, some different tractors there than what you may see any other time of year.

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 29, 2014 11:41AM
We would like to have you in Georgetown ky this weekend its not the best but its new and the people putting it on are working hard and will make you feal at home myself I am 100 miles from the farm show but I would rather drive 150 to Murfreesboro Tn If you go to the farm show once efery 10 years you will stay caught up

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 29, 2014 12:56PM
Not sure what part of Country you call home, but don't over look Keystone Nationals in Harrisburg PA March 12-14.

The East Coast Pullers & Interstate Pullers host one great show. They draw pullers from all over. The seating is nice, the pits are nice and clean and warm to walk around. Profits go to PA FFA and the local Hotels don't rip you off.

Gordyville is a great option as well. Both shows role right along, both have great variety of tractors. Gordyville does support responsible adult beverage consumption and Keystone shies away from selling and supporting alcohol consumption.

Thanks
Justin

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 30, 2014 08:46AM
gordyville has pulling all day friday and saturday and cloverdale has a show just at night, cloverdale has some real good classes with ntpa prostocks, diesel supers ,and two wheel drives. gordyville is real full of ever kind of hot farm, pro farm and a real good prostock class also. can't go wrong with either one, just depends on how mant tractors you want to see

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 30, 2014 11:27AM
They will pull over 100 tractors a session at Gordyville and many different brands and fast between hooks

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 31, 2014 03:59AM
Cloverdale was a bit of a mess last time (09), Okay a huge mess. Muddy mess with no space for pullers. Park for spectators was mud, everyone was getting stuck.

Building ventilation was terrible with a low ceiling and low air exchange. Alky fumes were bad. Logistics staging pullers was a bit messy. Tractors couldn't move the diesel 4x4s so they just had us run the trucks which added to the nasty air.

It was the first time though and hiccups are expected.

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 31, 2014 12:00PM
I would recommend the Western Farm Show in Kansas City.It was very good last year, it had a lot of great trucks and tractors, and I am planning to attend it again. It is in February.

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to December 31, 2014 01:12PM
My hat's off to the outlaws. They have a good pull on a 140' track. Can't be easy. A shame they can't get 50 more feet.

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to January 01, 2015 01:48AM
We are headed to the KTPA invitational ,hope to see you there.

Dane & Nick Pickerell

Re: Which indoor pull to go to January 01, 2015 10:17AM
All last year's WFS winners were over 200', the longest was 220'. Which is short, but I agree they do a good job there. All the pulls mentioned on this thread are good. I can think of 6 from now till March. Winter would be fun if I could go to them all.

Re: Whice indoor pull to go to January 01, 2015 05:54AM
I have not been able to go to any other indoor pull for many years ( I was able to years agoe) But I will say that the few times I have been able go to Gordyville I was really impressed. Tractors from east coast and far west. Many of the tractors that I do not see anywhere else during the year. I am going to try to attend this year if I am able to go I know I will be happy I made the effort

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,622, Posts: 229,680, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,066, Posts: 225,894.

Our newest member JD_8520