harts new charger for 8500lp class January 04, 2015 11:54AM
rumor has it that harts has another new charger out or a revised version of last years model that is supposed to be unbelievable for the next season anyone else hearing anything is it a holset version or a garrett

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 04, 2015 01:15PM
Heard it made 30 more than last years... The real engine builders will tell you it's the real deal. Anyone know cost?

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 04, 2015 03:08PM
If you have to ask...

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 04, 2015 05:05PM
That's why Outlaws went to same turbo fore everyone. Pullers got tired of having to by the latest and greatest every year or sometimes more than that. Outlaw turbo is cheaper and comes with warranty and the association keeps spare turbos in case one fails and that not very often. More even competition and multiple winners. Not just the big spenders that can buy the best turbo multiple times a year.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 04, 2015 06:10PM
Who is the supplier for the Outlaw charger. How much and is it version of a Garret or Holset. I may want one if it comes with a warranty.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 12:41AM
Are both Garrett based

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 02:56AM
The money is not always there now. Low corn prices and the fact that pulling machines cost so much over the last 10 years while purses have stayed about the same. Weather you like Outlaws or not Roberts had the vision to put limits on classes and hold cost down some and make more even competition with multiple winners. Now everyone wants Outlaws for there pull because they bring the most pullers. Especially in the better classes and now they draw the bigger crowds and have the highest payout in purse, because the have the best show and the promoters are making money. Funny that they have the limits to keep cost down in these classes and their pullers get paid better than the associations that just let them run anything and let just the big spenders win. That vicious cycle ends up with a few big spenders winning all the time and others quit or better yet go pull with Outlaws were the purse is better, not top heavy purse, get on big screen and TV, in front of big crowds at good events, multiple winners and points champions. Think someone said 12 new points champions this year out of 13 classes. Now you wonder why Outlaws is kicking other associations butt out West, here it is, leadership, Doug Roberts and his vision. Let the trash talking begin but facts are facts!

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:32PM
A person does not need to buy a new turbo. You can buy just the new wheel and cover from Hart's. Really quite simple.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 12:47AM
SPEND $6500. TO READY FOR SUMMER PULLING & BEFOR THE SUMMER IS OVER THEY WILL HAVE ONE THAT WILL GET YOU 30 HP THEY HAVE A MILKING MACHINE, WEAR WILL IT END HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND TO PULL A8500 LP FEED UP IN MO .

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 01:10AM
2 times a year you gain 30 horse? This is the usual story. But I would think if you kept building 60 horse a year, after a while you would have to speed up your transmission. No one ever does. That's why I question the dyno numbers? But keep on drinking the kool- aid. I have to agree with outlaws here. 8500 llp should be somewhat of a beginners class, and should have to spend the farm to play.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:03AM
outlaw turbo is from Precision turbo and for most it will be last turbo they buy for years and I think around $5000 with a warranty. Y'all keep spending big dollars every year and we will just keep having fun and get paid better. Have a good day!

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 01:43AM
Well when you have Daddys money or the non tax paying farm spend 7000 a season on just a turbo its no big deal,,, and thats pretty sad

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 02:31AM
Can anyone just jump into Nascar or NHRA? No. The people do it that can afford it. If you are behind either step up or step out and stop complaining about everything. There are too many diluted tractor classes created from whining about rules. Once a new class is created, someone spends the money to win and then the rules need changed again. It's a never ending cycle that hurts the numbers in every class. There is a surge in numbers for the new class then people whine and a new class is created that surges for a few years and so on.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:11AM
This is why outlaws did what they do and do not have that cycle. They make the rules for fair competition and keep cost down and just like Nascar everyone has about the same equipment and winners are decided more on there ability to read track, pick right gear and get a good draw number, hence multiple winners.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:47AM
Where do you buy a llp turbo, do you have to join the outlaws first,how much, and do you pick your exhaust housing? Thanks

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:54AM
You do have to be Outlaw member. They then send the names to Precision Turbo and they will sell you the turbo at the reduced Outlaw price and you get a 1 year warranty. Precision also put $12,000 in points fund and wrote checks directly to pullers and give them out at banquet. Did not matter where you finished in points if you went to 70% of pulls you got $900. Everyone got same check. Hardly in turbo failures in either class.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 04:01AM
Thank you for the infirmation, Any idea of the cost of the turbo?

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 05:45AM
What is compressor size on the outlaw charger and how much does it cost to be a Member

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 08:20AM
3" slotted

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 05:20AM
Where do you get your numbers to say they got 30 more?? Are you talking about light pro class or something else.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 12:30PM
Everyone who responded to this is drinking the kool-aide. The Outlaws is the kool-aide.

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:00PM
Cheap??????? That is a comment of pure envy! I dont pull Outlaws but looking from the outside I think I will be going that way. And you sir just might need to try a big ol sip of that Kool Aid you keep bring up. You might just love it! GUPLGULP!

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 05, 2015 03:27PM
If you are talking about the Outlaw 466 LLP class turbo the price is right at $5000 and you do NOT have to be a Outlaw member to buy one. You get the same price as a non-member as the members do for the turbo. you also get 1 year warranty either way. I called Precision turbo directly to purchase my turbo.
Dirk

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 06, 2015 03:54AM
the precision outlaw charger is $5000 and you get a year warranty? the harts charger is right around $5000 bucks, no warranty but harts will take care of you if something happens. i dont know about the rest of you all but i usually only like to keep a charger about 2 years anyways,( i feel like they get worn out, i know you can rebuild but they never seem the same). so no matter what i will be buying a charger every other year. i dont have a problem with either charger or any association, i just think its silly some people are complaining about price when its basically a wash. i do wish i could go run outlaws without swtiching chargers, but im not going to have a turbo sitting around so i can make one or 2 passes a year. just my thoughts, everyone should just be glad they have the oppertunity to participate in a sport like this, most people are not this fortunate.....

Re: harts new charger for 8500lp class January 07, 2015 09:04AM
Actually the last two years you could hook with the outlaws I believe twice without the class legal turbo. The problem was that outlaw guys weren't extended the same courtesy when we wanted to hook with ppl. So at the rules meeting we voted the rule out for the upcoming year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009