ntpa super farm intakes January 04, 2015 12:25PM
I wanna build a intake or a few before I spend 3500 on one than get suckered in on a sales pitch! That we all as pullers fall victim to but what can you do! I will probably buy won from reimbursement but just wondering
What's the air wanna do compressed at 70psi
More straighter shots to gain speed before valves or curves or like cross over pipe super long or not 2 long thank for the space and help

Re: ntpa super farm intakes January 05, 2015 11:37AM
if that was a true statement every superfarm would still be running a stock gt42 after all it is a 3 inch turbo right? It just makes 60 psi of boost like new hart- precision

Re: ntpa super farm intakes January 10, 2015 09:54AM
Well I don't know if this is people di#&$!#/ING around but I just came from the dyno had a little Hao injection bumps not gonna tell what I did to fix them but the cross over pipe was 2.5 about 15' long rapped up in a coil Into a 3.75" intake with 2" runners 9" long lol sound crazy but we found more than 35hp by far

Re: ntpa super farm intakes January 10, 2015 11:38AM
Put the correct cam to enhance you new air flow and it will almost double that and you will see some rpm as well..... Good work!!! Thanks for sharing...

Re: ntpa super farm intakes January 13, 2015 05:49AM
I just got done building my new crossover and intake.
had a buncha irrigation pipe used 6 inch managed 9 feet long 8 inch tube manifold
S curved runners into the head. The 6 inch down to the 3.75 was tricky but I managed
problem being I can't shut thr hood. I'll just heave to leave the hood off and pull in the mod.class now
with all that HP should be no problem .. right?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009