super semi news January 09, 2015 12:05PM
heard dale francis will have killer an killer two ready next year also heard wt miller is building an new truck so as for joe hoffa any truth to these rumors

Re: super semi news January 09, 2015 12:43PM
Would be cool to see Hoffa have a truck that runs just as hard as class act. Would also be awesome to see how Shane Canterbury would stack up on the ppl champions tour with the big mack attack.

Re: super semi news January 09, 2015 01:14PM
those scenarios would be neat to see

Re: super semi news January 09, 2015 01:40PM
Anyone happen to know what ever happened to the prohibited trucks that Greg Hibbits owned? Used to be some extremely tough trucks

Re: super semi news January 09, 2015 01:46PM
Greg still has them,hopefully we will see them again soon.

Re: super semi news January 15, 2018 12:45PM
I miss seeing the Greg Hibbits team .. and the Blue OX

Re: super semi news January 09, 2015 01:50PM
Last I heard...he still had them. I posted something last year on some of the pullers that hadn't been out in awhile and that's what I heard about the prohibbitted trucks. I do miss them being out.

Re: super semi news August 25, 2016 03:30AM
He still has them. I run otr for Greg

Re: super semi news August 25, 2016 04:51AM
We saw the Prohibited truck go down the track at Ionia,MI a few weeks ago.

S'no Farmer

Re: super semi news January 09, 2015 01:45PM
I would just be happy to see big mack attack out on the ostpa circuit again along with 310 express and old school. I missed seeing them out at the events...that is some strong runnin' iron that they have.

Re: super semi news January 10, 2015 01:42AM
Your not kidding about some tough iron, OSTPA has one of the best semi classes around. It definitely went from a bunch of junk to a great class of tough running trucks. On any given night you can have a different winner. It makes it interesting now that it is NOT a complete Laribee/Metzger show. I enjoy watching them run but trust me it's nice when Shanklins, Rook, and Canterbury can get up there and remind them it's not a one team show.

Re: super semi news January 10, 2015 02:02AM
WT did good this year too...and The Sanders team made some good passes when they showed up. I'd love to see them out with the ostpa more...even if it is only with the 2 pro stock semis.

to LOU SHANKLIN January 10, 2015 01:09PM
hey mr shanklin this is oscar mcbride nephew see you alot at the pulls just wanted to wish you best of luck this upcoming year

Re: to LOU SHANKLIN January 10, 2015 02:09PM
thanks Jerry , we look forward to seeing you .We are trying to improve the truck,hopefully we wont screw it up to bad.

Re: super semi news January 15, 2018 02:24PM
Whatever happened to lady butterfly?

Re: super semi news January 16, 2018 12:20AM
Gene Dunn bought it a couple years ago and has pulled OSTPA and FPP. The detroit ran away the last pull of the season last year. I'd like to see him just stick to 2 trucks instead of 3. Hairhoger's old Senseless truck that he bought has a lot of potential.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,827, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,963.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro