Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 15, 2015 10:38AM
Live Video feeds from Gordyville anywhere on the net?

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 15, 2015 02:48PM
chris
Live Video feeds from Gordyville anywhere on the net?

It would be nice, wouldn't it? Maybe find someone willing to FaceTime for an entire session--though that may go over the data limit. Spinning

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 19, 2015 01:32AM
Just buy the video from klint.

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 17, 2015 05:25AM
Some one should set up a UStream hd feed! Its a free way to broadcast just need a HD video cam and internet access. One of the venders there should sponsor this and make it happen

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 17, 2015 02:46PM
Contact mark Walters at motormaniatv.com...... He does a great job with drag racing including the diesel truck drag race guys.....

Great thought to help.

How many people would pay per view??? This could cause attendance issues...

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 17, 2015 04:35PM
I would pay to watch it and not have to put up with all the drunk idiots. They were worse than I have ever seen this year. Spilling beer all over everyone stumbling up and down the bleachers, yelling at girls, blowing up condoms and batting them around in the crowd, about like a immature frat party.

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 18, 2015 12:09AM
I would pay good money to watch

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 19, 2015 12:58AM
That's why so many kids have on parent and a lot of divorce cause of booze.

Re: Gordyville Live Video feeds? January 19, 2015 01:46AM
Yeah, the drunks sure make people want to stay home. I've never been to the event at Gordyville and hear it's a heck of a show but knowing the place is loaded with drunks I'll pass.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009