The Gordyville Saturday Night Raffle was a Special Moment January 20, 2015 10:11AM
The Saturday night raffle for the Hart's Diesel voucher and the beautiful replica of Wally Wiese's Vi-agri King was a very special moment for me. After bringing Wally's family and his Case 1070 onto the finish line of the track Miles Krieger announced the winner calling out Mark Kassenbaum number. After waiting a few moments Mark and his son Ryan came on to the track both grinning ear to ear. After Miles asked Mark about his winning ticket Mark said that the ticket was really Ryan's. As everyone knows Don Slama representing the Hillsboro Charity Group has bought last years model and was once again offering $1000 for the model tractor. When Miles [who did a great job again] gave Ryan the choice of the model or $1000 in cash I was wondering if Dad was whispering in his son's hear "take the money" but no, Dad gave Ryan his choice of the model or the money. While like any young man that has the option to get a beautiful model of a pulling tractor the clear winner would always be the model. And Don and that wonderful group gave the money to the Wiese family with an additional $1000. Thanks to the Hillsboro Charity for their generosity.

The winner of the Full Pull Motorsports air ride front end that was raffled off on Friday night was Zack Peters from Ohio. I heard that Zack was also a winner at last years raffle.

Congratulations to both the Kassenbaum's and Zack Peters.

Once again thanks to Hart's Diesel, Full Pull Motorsports and Don Slama and the Hillsboro Charity.

And a HUGE Thank You to Justin Stuckenschneider for making that a very special moment.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The Gordyville Saturday Night Raffle was a Special Moment January 20, 2015 02:06PM
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone involved. I was very grateful to win last year and totally taken back on winning this year. I am very happy to support the raffles to benefit the families. I was not able to make it this year but I will continue to support the raffles in the years to come. Thank you Justin for all you do and helping the families every year.

Re: The Gordyville Saturday Night Raffle was a Special Moment January 21, 2015 02:19AM
the raffle is a really nice thing to do for the families of pullers that have lost someone. does anyone know how long Justin has been doing the raffle at Gordyville. I like it that I can buy tickets online, some times I can't always getthere

Re: The Gordyville Saturday Night Raffle was a Special Moment January 21, 2015 03:50PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really love being able to do this and give back. I was talking to mom and dad the other day and this was the 8th year we did the raffle at gville. Here is a list of the raffles I have done. Also did one of Mastersons River Rat at the Du Quoin, IL pull back when they had it. I think it was in either 2008 or 2009.

Gville
2008 Prarie Prowler
2009 Street Boys Toy
2010 466 Extreme
2011 "Pink" True Grit (Breast Cancer) (This was the first raffle for a charity)
2012 New Generating Plus (Dream Factory)
2013 Warpath (Diabetes)
2014 Mule Deere (Adams Daughters)
2015 Vi-agri King (Wallys Daughters)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms