Digital dashes January 21, 2015 03:57AM
Wondering if anyone has experience with digital dashes for hot farm/super farm/lim pro tractors. I am in the market. I have been looking at the auto meter pro-comp and the racepak iq3. They are similar in price looking for positives and negatives of the two. Maybe there is another brand I should be looking into? It will be on a IH so hoping to find something that will fit into the top dash.

Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Digital dashes January 21, 2015 04:26AM
Check this link out:

[www.rpmperf.com]

Call Randy at RPM, he is a great guy to talk to and will help you out. Reasonable price too.

Re: Digital dashes January 22, 2015 12:53PM
Doing our homework on one of these setups. Any feedback on the RPM setup? Definitely cheaper than most.

Re: Digital dashes January 22, 2015 01:05PM
Only had the sytem for a year now, but the support is fantastic. When you call, you can generally get a hold of someone to talk to right away, they are sensitive to any of your issues, and will help you on the purchase side to configure the system to your needs. They do not attempt to sell a bunch of optional stuff just to make a buck. Systems can be easily added on to and configured. Digital dash has several configurations depending on what you are looking to aquire for data and what sensors you go with.

Overall great experience, would highly recommend.

Re: Digital dashes January 21, 2015 12:30PM
call castners performance they sell the data max from computec real simple to run and they do have a digital dash you can add to the system and it should fit into your top guage cluster.

Re: Digital dashes January 23, 2015 03:22AM
We have one of the RPM recorders and the digital dash! It works great, has a lot of features and it is very simple to use. They have very good technical support and have been great on getting us more sensors when we wanted to add additional ones in a timely fashion, it's easy to add more sensors and the setup and download is very simple.

Re: Digital dashes January 23, 2015 04:06PM
Do yourself a favor and check out the one made by TS performance. It was built by pullers for pullers . Customer support is a lot better than racepak

Re: Digital dashes January 24, 2015 01:44AM
installed a RPM datalogger with digital dash last year in an ih 66 series dash fits real nice and works good. We had a fuel sensor issue with it when we first got it I just gave Randy a call and he took care of it.They stand behind their product,have great tech support,fast turn around on parts,and very reasonably priced.Just my 2 cents I think their web is rpmperf

Re: Digital dashes January 24, 2015 03:08AM
Go with RPM. You'll not be disappointed. Reasonable price and priceless service make it great.

Re: Digital dashes January 25, 2015 02:05AM
Thanks for the great info guys. You made this easy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009