The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 21, 2015 02:30PM
I'm pleased to announce the new Hot farm tractors will be joining up with the all new Outlaw Pulling Series in a few of their events!Thanks to Shawn an Greg for making this happen looking forward great success,the Hot Farm group!

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 12:38AM
Im wondering what hot farm classes your offering and if they are close to wnyprofarm classes heavy or light weight im surprised yo see another brush type club starting up in ny please any info thanks . Paul

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:38AM
What's the club name? What side of the state? What are the rules? Is this actually associated with the Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pullers?

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:43AM
We are in western New York region an we are joining with Outlaw Pulling Series club which is a new semi tractors pulling series

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:58AM
P pump?

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 02:49AM
Yes p pump 1 plunger per cylinder

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:40AM
Paul its gonna be a 10500 lb 20.8.38 no cuts, no intercoolers an 470 +1% ci an 3500 rpm limit any questions call 716 560 3952 thanks mike

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:43AM
Turbo rule?

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:52AM
Yes sorry I forgot to ad box 3×3 max turbo

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 02:06AM
What box turbo?

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 02:47AM
Up to 3×3 NO SPECIAL 3×3 TURBOS

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 03:26AM
Thank you

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 03:57AM
Your welcome

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 04:41AM
WNYPROFARM is not a brush club, they have legit classes and a huge following (Semis, LLSS, 2.6 trucks, Heavy profarm/SuperFarm). From my understanding, the "outlaw" club is just a group of disgruntled guys that used to pull with WNY Profarm. They are trying to tailor a class to suit 1 maybe 2 guys who didn't want to follow rules but only wanted to run a couple pulls per year. This is not a legit club, and far from a series. Sorry guys.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 05:13AM
To all concerned an all interested parties for the hot farm class an Outlaw Pulling Series can come to the scheduled meeting held at the Strykersville Ny Flipside bar/bowling alleys on Feb 8th 2015 at 6 00 pm schedule dates an commitment will be discussed with any other questions thank you.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 06:56AM
Outlaw Pulling Series!!!!! You're joking right. Thats a pretty original name. Nice job thinking outside the box. Why not call it the National Tractor Pulling Association or maybe the Professional Pulling League!!!!!! Seriously, thats the best you could do for a name? What are you going to name your tractor maybe something original like Redline Feverer or Greener Streak!!!!! Comon guys!!! If I was Doug Roberts I'd be sending a cease and desist letter to your first meeting. Hey maybe you can brew your own beer as a club and call it Budweizer!!!

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:17PM
Wnyprofarm is a brush club they make rules and then don't follow them

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:29PM
I just simply asked about the rules earlier that's all . I just wondering if u have tech officials already that hAve good way of checking rpms. That's always a big argument in limited rpm. Classes. Do you have any co sanction hooks with wnyprofarm ?

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 05:16AM
With all do respect everyone is in titled to the opinion. I made allot of those pulls and talked to the semi guys and allot of thepeople in the pits. These guys always followed the rules and it was always someone else's name that came up when it came to not following the rules. I don't quite how they are tailor a class to fit them though. These guys claim they left because of the catering that wny pro farm did to certain individuals. And by all means with the pulls they already have lined up I'd say it's kind of hard to not call them a club and give them credit for doing what they belive in

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 01:57PM
I am not sure the real story of the outlaw pulling series but I can tell you what I know. The one guy that started the club works for henry everman. The other guy has a semi he pulled for one year at fairs traveling to pulls with my son and my self. Over the winter with much hard work we established a semi class with western ny pro farm pullers. We had 12 hooks in 2014. Our trucks are by no means stock including the guy that has started the outlaw club. At the end of the season we adopted 6 new rules for 2015. The rules were voted in unanimously by all members except the guy that started this new club. He did not come to the meeting. Said it was a waste of his time. The rules he objected to were a clutch blanket , an air shut off and chains to limit suspensions from raising once hooked to the sled. So he has quite and started his own club. We believe that these rules were needed as most trucks were approaching 3000 rpm and probably close to 1000 hp. We felt if you could spend the money to make that horsepower you could spend $600 on safety equipment. Him and his friend didn't see it that way. It's a free country we can do what we feel is best for ourselves. No favorites were played. When we had a problem we had meetings and came up with a solution. Western ny pro farm puller semi class is 8 trucks strong with several hooks booked and will continue to remain strong. These are the facts I am chris anderson the class rep for western ny pro farm pullers.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 03:08PM
Well forantly I do the whole story and there is some facts that are incorrect in your statement. My name is Greg Graham and I'm the vice president of Outlaw Pulling Series. I didnt start this club, Shawn asked me to help him out with it and with the current situation of things that were happening I didn't object. I didn't object to a flywheel blanket, I agreed to put a plate over the bell housing which from my memory, everyone agreed on. As far as the chaining I didn't have a problem with that either, I said that I didn't think chains were covered by insurance and I suggested to strap all 4 corners and I was all about that because it would take care of my bounce problem. I was against the the air shut off do to the fact that I wasn't going to drive my truck to the pulls without air filters. The vote was not unanimous. It was agreed on that I had other things to do the night of the meeting and was told that I could vote by phone. Not only did I object to some rules but Jim also objected too. We didn't feel that adding weight to the trucks was fair. We didn't feel it was right to only strap one axle. Our opinion is that there were favorites played. Granted it's our opinion on if you played favorites but the way we felt. Problems were never taken care of through the year. If they were we wouldn't have left and bailed out of the club. These are the facts of what happened.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 08:26PM
Won't be long and u won't have a series because you can't use that name. Y would u when even attempt to real original

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 10:47PM
Well first off that wasn't my choice. As I said I didn't start this club. Second off we maybe similiar in name but we are not the same. We checked and have the club already setup as a business.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 22, 2015 11:18PM
Looks like one of the earlier posts was right, disgruntled ex members. Who wouldn't want air shut offs?? A simple guillotine in line for $50. This type of mentality is bad for the sport of pulling, starting agroup out of protest or spite of another.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 23, 2015 03:01AM
Y don't you and your club get an origanal name. Nothing but a bunch of copy cats trying to use an established name. Why not call it nastractor pulling series or maybe professional pullers on a national level acting like outlaws antique pulling league

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 23, 2015 12:36AM
Wait till they see what it really takes to run a club or organization. Better off biting your toung and pulling, or dont pull at all!!!! Just my opinion

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 23, 2015 01:03AM
Hey swampy thanks for the input. If you know so much about running a club maybe the Outlaw Pulling Series will hire you to run their show if not than maybe you better focus on your own club thanks.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 24, 2015 02:10AM
I was just saying. My club runs just fine,after alot of hard work by many people. Good luck

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 24, 2015 11:17AM
And hot farmer is shutdown!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 24, 2015 01:36PM
Where is the web info on this club? Who cares what they call it. It should be all fun.

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 24, 2015 03:39PM
absolutely angusfarmer we are out to have fun an know one shut me down were gonna go ,an im very excited to with this great group of pullers!!!!

Re: The New Outlaw Pulling Series in New York! January 24, 2015 03:48PM
Outlawpullingseries.com is the website and we can be found on Facebook by searching Outlaw Pulling Series. Take a look angusfarmer and finally someone with a positive attitude. Thank you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM