Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 23, 2015 01:51PM
Drivers list updated. We are selling/shipping tickets daily. Don't forget we sold out Saturday night in 2014 and the other sessions sold very well so get your tickets ordered now for shipping or to be picked up by you at the Will Call desk at the event when you arrive.

Keystone Nationals Webpage

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 08:32AM
Classes look like they are on the lite side. Hope more pullers sign up. Maybe it is time to change some classes up!

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 11:27AM
The USA east got farm class is becoming a big popular class in pa and ohio would love to see it ther

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 12:31PM
Would also like to see this class at keystone. Or possibly allow them to run with the interstate profarm like they were supposed to Bloomsburg last year for the IH power pull. Run the USA east guys at 9500 and the profarm and 10 and would make for a good show.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 03:15PM
What are the rules for USA east hot farm?

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 03:38PM
9500lbs / 600cu / A Pump intercooler / P pump no intercooler / 20.8 max can be dbl cu.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 03:43PM
What size charger? Thank you

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 04:14PM
3x3

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 24, 2015 04:19PM
From what the talk has been almost the whole class of USA east Teactors are 540 cube or less

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 12:22AM
The class is pretty mixed up in cubes, 466, 505, 540, 570,600 and are all pretty close in the end

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 05:06AM
Why didn't any of the USA east guys go to Bloomsburg?

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 05:07AM
It was the same night as a points hook in new castle pa I believe.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 05:09AM
None of us went to bloomsburgh because we had a points pull somewere else that day

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 01:32AM
From the class line up this would be mostly a brush pull with a buch of mostly hopped up farm tractors. Saturday afternoons line up of classes is what pulls on a Saturday afternoon at the county fair. I think you will start to see a huge attendance drop at this event. The big classes they have mostly wrecked or removed. The super stock class is a joke im not sure who came up with them rules but awful. At the pro stock class they are going to get same few tractors every year. Event is losing it draw quickly .

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 02:22AM
Lame duck... Who are referring to as brush pullers and mostly hopped up farm tractors?

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 02:39AM
Yea lame duck let's see a picture of your tractor ?

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 02:50AM
I will address the NO NAME posts. Nothing at this event is "Brush calibur". Thats all I have to say about that. The event has NOT and is NOT losing its luster. Ticket sales increase yearly with the 2014 Finals show sold out and had to turn people away at the door. More seating will be added to help with that issue (great problem to have by the way). The Championship payouts will DOUBLE in 2015. Example, if you win the Championship Finals in your class on Saturday, say for example in the Pro Stock Tractor class.....it would normally pay $600.00.....it will pay $1,200.00 at the 2015 event.

As for the "1" manufacture tractor being represented at the evnt, New Holland has been superb and top notch professionals to work with at this event since the 1st year in 2008. If you have ever promoted an event this size you will understand how important that is! That goes for all the sponsors of the event, MAC Trailers, CVM Auto, Dekalb and Forrester Farm Equipment. Those are the "Big 5" and there are a big host of others. Bash away but those with any clue know what its all about. It's non profit with proceeds going to the FFA chapters and the PA Wounded Warriors. We have a lot of ideas for the future but its simply one step at a time.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 03:01AM
JR anychance that the USA east Hot farms could get a chance to be allowed to hook in the profarm class this year?

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 03:52AM
So Jr when a fan is honest and gives a opinion. They are wrong? They are helping to make this event happen to. And by the way I will not be attending tired of seeing the same old thing and hearing the same thing. Thanks John

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 01:48AM
There are know so many indoor hooks that the tractors are split up. This pull does help support the FFA that is the one good thing! But I get tired of hearing how great the blue tractors our. Maybe if they would let other companies be involved that would be nice. Plus the pay out is needs to be addressed.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 08:09AM
ok lameduck what do you pull....I hope its not just your keyboard

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 05:58AM
Pro farm is brush pulling period. Lt lim, mod turbo., super farm, What is the differences in theses classes? to a fan in the stands o nothing they all look the same and do the same thing. And to sit there and watch 4 classes in a row of that not this cat. This is just my opinion and part of the reason pulling is getting they way it is everyone wants a class for there farm tractor with a bigger turbo on it and a roll cage. parts suppliers dream fans nightmare

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 07:34AM
The folks at the Keystone Nationals do an excellent job year after year. This pull has grown each year since its inception in 2008 and as a fan it is great to have an indoor pull in the Northeast.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 07:51AM
+1000

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 12:22PM
You must not know anything about the classes in interstate lameduck. Since when is a tractor with intercooler, ice box, 540 ci. and a-pump classified as a hopped up farm tractor. Take away the turbo rule and put on double cuts and you have a limited pro. And the differences between light limited, mod turbo, and super farm are tires, turbos, cubic inch. Its the same way in other pulling organizations across the country just little difference between each class you pick which suits/interests you or which one you can afford.

Keystone Nationals is one of the best indoor pulls in the country. The facilities is the best and its nice to see an indoor pull that can keep moving. To make it better in my opinion is have a light super stock class that would interest the alcohol tractors and have a super stock class that allows 4 turbos.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 25, 2015 01:05PM
Well BK you got it very little difference in the classes , and from a fan in the stands they all look and do the same. I never said keystone was a bad pull I just said I wont be attending anymore . A majority of the classes are the same super farms are great but after watching 6 dam near identical classes nope not this cat. Bring in some action the light super class was always great to watch and never get to see them guys in PA. And let the heavy supers duke it out not put handicaps on them so 1 guy has a huge advantage.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 01:33AM
Lame duck. Thank you for not attending I will enjoy sitting in your seat and watching one hell of a pull as the superfarms pile them in within inches of each other. NOW that is real pulling. Please stay home everyone will be happier with out u there and thank you for your concerns. Andy

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 02:20AM
Could anyone let us know if the light supers will be there ? And if the USA east hot farms would be allowed to participate in the profarm class this year?
Thanks

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 04:47PM
There will not be a light super class this year. There will be some alky supers that will choose to pull in the regular superstock class, which is the same as last year. The Pa hot farmers are welcomed to come and run in the profarm class as long as they meet the profarm rules. The champion of this years Hot farm class pulled at Keystone last year and I would imagine he will again. So if you are under 540 cubes, a line pump, top cut tires, and you are within the turbo rules we would love to have you.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 02:28AM
I agree with Andy lame duck can stay home along with his negativity. I just don't understand why someone would get on here and say those kind of things don't they understand the people at keystone are VOLUNTEERS nobody (at least to my knowledge) is collecting a paycheck from this and all it takes is for someone like lameduck to piss them off and ruin it for everybody. Someone is always one here crying the blues... "my class isn't there" "they need to make it a better show" why isn't this done why isn't that done well im sure the keystone committee would take all the extra help they can get and donations they can get to make it a better show so instead of complaining get off your butt or get out your checkbook or shut up

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 02:53AM
Sweet keep my seat warm when they bring some horsepower back I will need it. And nothing again super farmers but if you have seen 1 you have seen them all. Class isn't dieing because its fun to watch.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 04:25AM
I guess lame duck wants a different length track for different classes. He gets bored with the finish line being in the same place for all classes. He is doing us all a favor by staying home. I do wonder why he is on here though. My guess is he does like tractor pulling, but is just a very negative person.

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 26, 2015 06:32AM
Really like keystone. Wish they would have more 4wds. But I know the forresters r tractor people. Really liked the 6500/6400 pro street trucks. Would love to see them back!

Re: Keystone Nationals Update 1/23 January 27, 2015 05:54AM
Hey lame toad, you know you could always start your own indoor pull if you don't like what you see. as they say,DONT SING IT BRING IT

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,752, Posts: 229,904, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,090, Posts: 226,006.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM