2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 08, 2015 09:45PM
Picked up a couple of new sponsors so updated the 2015 WFS Poster. Things coming along good for show. Jackets ordered, shirts ordered, hats, bags, lapel pins, stickers, arm bands have all arrived. Posters mailed out to 50 competitors around KC to hang up. Pulling ordered drawn, suite tickets mailed out, Radio ads start today. Printer working on Souvenir Program. Big screen out of trailer and Marty Selemen and crane to put over tunnel in Kemper Arena on Wednesday. Steve Bailey and KAT Excavation along with Daniel Turner & Shackelford Bros.(Steve, Joe & Seth) putting in dirt next Monday. Kevin Bauer and Richard Morris putting in Smoke Machine next Monday after Louisville. I take big screen trailer up with all the big screen & camera equipment that Monday, Merchandise trailer up on Tuesday, Banners go up Wednesday, NBC Sports film crew arrives on Thursday. Test hooks on Thursday evening. Pull on Friday and Saturday. So far over 21 FFA Chapters from Missouri & Kansas totaling over 800 young women and men plus advisors coming to pull. Lot of work but everything coming together. Thanks, Doug.
Attachments:
open | download - 2015 WFS Poster lo res.pdf (203 KB)

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 01:54AM
Glad you have stuck with this event!

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 10:33AM
Anybody can stick with it when the pullers don't get paid.

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 10:42AM
Just got my check ftom 2013 in the mail Saturday. Thanks Doug see ya next week.

Nick Paulson
Paulson Performance Machining
Ogden, Iowa
ppmengineering@live.com
(515) 491-4270
www.paulsonperformance.com
www.facebook.com/paulsonperformancemachining

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 01:26PM
I know that my dad & I both received our checks last year. And we are looking forward to this years pulls! Thanks Doug and all the people that are working hard to make this pull happen. Thanks Brad Hunter

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 10:46AM
that last comment was interesting i am not a puller and i believe this is the 5th year for the outlaws in kc i have been down there every year and with 127 scheduled hooks this year and most have been there since the start me personally i cant believe that nobody gets paid with that kind of turn out just my two cents worth

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 11:03AM
Don't be a hatter outlaws are doing a lot of things good. And everyone did get paid And I am sure you are not outlaw puller maybe you should take a chance and promote a big pull like KC. Thanks Doug and outlaws for everything you are doing

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 11, 2015 02:55AM
To Really X before u post get your facts straight !! We have been to the WFS since it started and we have ALWAYS gotten our check !

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 05:30PM
Wonderin' when the Sturgis checks'll arrive?

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 05:59PM
That was answered in a earlier post by Doug. We all knew the deal going out there and not enough crowd to pay the pullers. Hope we get to go back again this year for the 75th bike week.

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 09, 2015 11:50PM
Correct me it I am wrong. The way I understand it that I sign a contract to have a outlaw pull. It happens but I think the crowd was less than I was hoping for. So then I don't have to pay the whole fee price? I guess I don't understand why the pullers wouldn't get paid when the Outlaws should already have the money from the town. Seems like a good deal for the towns if that's the way it works. I could have 4000 spectators but was hoping for 6000 so my price should be less. Cool deal there.

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 10, 2015 01:20AM
Curious, no one does more for there promoters than outlaws. At sturgis outlaw was the promoter and lost more money than the pullers. Everyone that pulled knew the deal and does not have a problem with it. You outlaw bashers can keep bring up these few little things but the fact is outlaws get better pay, better places to pull. Jealousy will get you nowhere. Keep your unlimited rules and keep spending more money and breaking your stuff for less money.

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 10, 2015 01:27AM
Outlaw pullers all got a letter explaining how sturgis was going to work. They all got a 1200 dollar camp spot at the chip Then could go to all the concerts for free. They all knew there payout was based on attendants at the event. Don't think you are a puller or you would already know that. So again quit being a hatter and come pull with outlaws or come watch one of the events You just might see all the good things happening and you might become a fan and not a hatter

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 10, 2015 03:16PM
How can you guys keep saying you get better pay when you dont get paid?

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 10, 2015 03:29PM
The owner of the chip was the promoter, NOT Outlaw.
At least in the beginning.
There had been a contract signed, with a certain percent increase per year for 5 years.
Told to me by someone that was there.
Now, if the "chip dude" backpedaled, I do not know.
Doug works his heart out for the Outlaw competitor, so it would not surprise me at all, if the chip dude did flake out, but let Doug take the risk.
I salute him, (Doug), as well as the competitors that "saddled up" and headed way up to Sturgis, sounds like everyone knew that there was a chance the event wouldn't make a profit.

Re: 2015 Western Farm Show Championship Pull February 10, 2015 03:41PM
Sturgis happened last year. it's in the past, can we please all move on to something that is going to happen this year! I know how fun it is to keep bashing, but at least find something new to bash on. It's old move on.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro