Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 12, 2015 03:59PM
While the Bauer Green sled and the decisions made last night deserve some serious criticism, tonight's show was the opposite. Tonight the Bauer Red sled put on a good show and it was a well run fast session with good sled settings. It was just the kind of session we needed to get this show back on track.

Here are a few take-aways from tonights session:
- Bobbie Barbie had a monster hook. She probably had the class won if those two pistons would have hung in there for just one more second.
- Miner motors swept the four finals transfer spots in the Truck class…
- Joey Frasur sure proved that last year wasn't a fluke.
- John Strickland had the best ground speed in the Unlimited Super class. He was probably going to hit the sand pile until it coughed.
- Carnage, carnage, and more carnage to end the night in the Unlimited Super. It was a tough night for Mitas, XXX, and Cash in the Trash.
- As for the Super Farm class… steady, but all red.

All in all it was a good session.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 12, 2015 04:48PM
A lot of damage in the super class but a huge improvement from last night's abortion! Job well done pullers and Bauer!

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 12, 2015 10:38PM
Clean ntpa sweep, don't forget to mention that Jake! Winking

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 13, 2015 12:24AM
Good point, I totally forgot about that when I was typing last night. Three wins by NTPA guys is a pretty darn good night. Blackbourn's win wasn't a surprise to many (anyone) it was more of a question of will it be Josh or Terry. Frasur's win wasn't much of a surprise either, but it was great to see him repeat. Rob Trowbridge's win was pretty cool to backup his GN title this summer. Looking forward to tonight.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 13, 2015 01:44AM
It was good to see an inline tractor get that close to the V8s though.

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 13, 2015 04:31AM
I just wish the announcer would actually ask Bram Kools how to properly say his name! It really pisses me off that when the European guys come over here that WE can't seem to be a little more hospitable towards them. It takes a huge amount of effort to send a tractor across the pond for an event & the vibe I catch is that most people doesn't appreciate their efforts. They treat us like royalty anytime an American puller goes over to their playground just would like to see a little apreciation for their efforts to one over for ONE pull. & trust me, Netherlands & Denmark are not close together.

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 13, 2015 09:36AM
Cody
I just wish the announcer would actually ask Bram Kools how to properly say his name! It really pisses me off that when the European guys come over here that WE can't seem to be a little more hospitable towards them. It takes a huge amount of effort to send a tractor across the pond for an event & the vibe I catch is that most people doesn't appreciate their efforts. They treat us like royalty anytime an American puller goes over to their playground just would like to see a little apreciation for their efforts to one over for ONE pull. & trust me, Netherlands & Denmark are not close together.

How far is Denmark from Netherlands, I always thought they were pretty close.
Closer than Elpaso Texas is to Longview Texas.

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 13, 2015 01:30PM
Let's put it this way:
From Bram's place to the danish pulls.. roughly 600 mls +

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2015 01:43PM by Sascha.

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 13, 2015 02:25PM
Sascha
Let's put it this way:
From Bram's place to the danish pulls.. roughly 600 mls +

So, about half as far as the Red Horse guys drove from Texas to Louisville.Smiling

Re: Good night for Bauer sled at NFMS February 14, 2015 05:01AM
Yes... But saying a dutch guy is from Denmark is like saying somebody from Quebec is from Wisconsin. Somehow North America, but not quite the same Winking

Anyhow..the Euro Circuit covers a north / south span of roughly 1900 mls and 1400 mls east / west. Yes, that is smaller than the US, but there is A LOT more water to cross and diesel is 4$ / gallon - at best.
I sit pretty much in the middle of it all and to get to a pull in Finland takes me almost 3 days for one way (two nights on ferries). The Italian circuit is 14 hours by car.
Heck...it takes me 9 hours to get to Munich...

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 05:13AM by Sascha.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009