Hot farm class at nfms February 14, 2015 07:42PM
Heard there having hot farm class next year

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 12:44AM
Which hotfarm class are you hinting at, which set of rules?

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 01:09AM
Won't happen because there are at least 685,000 different farm stock classes out there. It's about impossible to come up with a set of rules to draw those tractors from across the entire country. Besides nfms would never bring in hot farms and deal with rpm limits when you could have a legit class like light or limited pros.

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 01:21AM
PPL Hot farm would be a good class. 3x3.5, 510cu,20.8x38, open rpm

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 01:30AM
I guess all classes with cube limits or turbo limits aren't legit then. Wait there is also the tire limits, water and fuel specifications a certain class can run also. I asked a simple question I didn't need a lecture about how you have an opinion on hotfarm rules.

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 01:45AM
runningred

If the Friday accident goes to the court system that could be the proverbial nail/coffin thingy !

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 01:47AM
only concrete in Freedom nxtyr
runningred

If the Wednesday accident goes to the court system that could be the proverbial nail/coffin thingy !

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 03:17AM
hot farm at the NFMS i aint laughed that hard in a while
yeah excactly a hot farm cannot travel out of thier area and pull with out a major change to fit rules
there are no uniform rules accross the country
the classes they have are pretty uniform to get pullers from all accrosss the country

it would be nice if rules were uniform accross the country in all classes so a puller in ohio could pull in iowa if he wanted to

NTPA made on step closer but still to dumb to make it right

another thing 90% of the hot farms out there dont look near good enough to be in that arena

Fancy dont make it run but looking like junk aint good

its an invite only you have to know someone or stand out impressively

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 11:28AM
Doing survey now.
Committe concerned about empty seats.
If they are concerned about empty seats now, they will REALLY a have empty seats if they get an even more boring class than super farm!
Super farms are why sales are dwindling now.
That, and high ticket prices.

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 15, 2015 01:29PM
I not paying the price for a ticket at the NFMS to watch a hotfarm. We go to see the best of the best of equipment from all over. It pi??es me off when they bring a new tractor in to pull that's not been any where to prove itself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2015 01:29PM by farmall puller.

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 16, 2015 12:12AM
Heard through the grape vine they are adding 3000 rpm open farm stock class no cube limit and any size charger. That will be a great class to watch

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 16, 2015 01:10PM
Heard the pull committee wants to attract the Amish crowd, so they are doing away with the door slammer classes and bringing in the draft horse classes!
There will be a single horse class, a dual horse class, and an unlimited number of horses class.

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 16, 2015 02:12AM
Will nfms furnish the manure spreader between the tractor and the sled, or will you have to bring your own??????????

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 16, 2015 02:15AM
its geten deep in here !

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 16, 2015 03:12AM
I dont know why some people complain about SF ,if you look at mphs I bet SF ,pros, SS are only a few mph different if any different check it out.One year in Freeport not to many years ago Pro farm,SF,ULSS,Mods all ran with in 5 mph for winners

Re: Hot farm class at nfms February 16, 2015 11:24AM
That would be a great class ; all the bto can set in the stands and see how they will screw the tax payers over again next year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009