Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 22, 2015 02:36PM
If the end flagman had done his job the truck would have ben DQ, but that would have only been 2 trucks down the track. Poooorest class of both nights. Being a PS-SS puller I thought the Mods had the best show of the night. MACK

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 10:42AM
He should have never been disqualified because the flag man did not stop him and if the flag man would have stopped him he would have saved 4000 dollars because he blew the transmission up... eather fix the rule or dont get mad if it it ever happens again...

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 01:03PM
So let me get this straight. The smoke tube coming off made your trans go out? Colby WOW

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 22, 2015 04:19PM
Gena, your just kind of a good waste of time and oxygen aren't you? Haven't seen you put a useful comment on here....

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 12:17AM
Should have been DQ"ed only if flagman red flagged him because there is no way he would have knowin the tube broke and in the video you can't see the flagmen or the sled lights so it hard to make a decision from the computer keyboard. Hows that for a answer just had to do that. Was he DQ'ed?

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 02:37AM
Yes, he was dq'd. In the act of pulling, could or would you have been able to tell if it was the pipe on the truck or the smoke tube that broke? Right call was made after all but Tom allowed the pull to finish before determining the call!

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 11:51AM
Not point any fingers it was my falt that the smoke tube came unhooked I had all the clamps tight but I guess cuz I washed all the salt water off it caused them to slip ! Bbut if it was cause to DQ my pull I feel I should have been red flaged when the 75 foot judge and or the end track flagman seen it this way I would have saved alot of money ! On the other side I would like to think the western farm show for having our class and thanks to the outlaws for asking me to come put on a show and I think the HILLBILLY BONE DID THAT

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 01:07PM
You probably just bit$%&d your chances away of being asked to come back. And Yes, most indoor pulls DQ for exhaust pipe malfunction.

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 23, 2015 02:32PM
Screws is it just me or are all diesel 4x4 guy's slow learners. Ask some questions from those that have been doing it. Drill a couple hole in each joint put a screw in it then band clamp over it. Then it will not come apart so easily.

Diesel Trucks are big part of the future of pulling February 24, 2015 06:43AM
With less and less kids growing up on farms and in turn not falling in love with tractors, the promotion of diesel pulling trucks is a way to bring in a whole new fan to the sport. Glad to see the Western Farm show run the class, even though they may have some troubles Sat night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2015 06:44AM by BMPT.

Re: Jesse Knight (Hillbilly Bone) @ Western Farm Show Kansas City. DQ broke smoke tube February 24, 2015 07:07AM
Screws
Screws is it just me or are all diesel 4x4 guy's slow learners.

Bahahaha not that macrelfish dude from Missouri hes a horsepower wizard,...................just ask him Eye Rolling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009