"Search for a Champion" Sponsorship Contest February 24, 2015 04:07PM
Attention PULLOFF readers,

I am a finalist for the Champion Spark Plugs "Search for a Champion" sponsorship contest, which means that I will be on Team Champion in 2015 via at least a $5,000 sponsorship. $50,000 will go to the Grand Prize winner of this contest, and I believe that I have a great shot at this but I will need your help!

How?.. Voting online for my entry.
When?.. Daily through March 24th!
Where?.. Link to Joey Frasur's entry

Registration for voting is very simple, and upon registering you will be entered into a drawing where you can possibly receive FREE Champion Spark Plugs gear if your name is picked. I am the only Puller in this contest so I would appreciate if you all could rally behind me and help me elevate my career with this major sponsorship. Please cast your votes for me daily!

Thanks,

Joey Frasur
Liberty, Indiana
"Runnin' Block" Super Modified 2wd
Petro Motorsports

Re: "Search for a Champion" Sponsorship Contest February 25, 2015 01:34AM
Done. Good Luck!

Joey Frasur Strives to be a Champion February 25, 2015 03:01AM
Joey Frasur has achieved a lot in just a few years of driving the Runnin Block TWD. He is fresh off a sweep in Louisville and needs your help to secure a contest victory. Lets help a fellow puller out!
Frasur

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: "Search for a Champion" Sponsorship Contest March 02, 2015 11:28AM
how many times can someone vote since I have voted earlier.

Re: "Search for a Champion" Sponsorship Contest March 02, 2015 03:00PM
Good question, You can vote once per day.

I appreciate everyone's votes so far!

Re: "Search for a Champion" Sponsorship Contest March 11, 2015 03:33PM
We are already at the halfway point of the Grand Prize voting period. Please keep the votes coming everyday! Thank you.

Re: "Search for a Champion" Sponsorship Contest March 24, 2015 02:42AM
Today is the final day of voting. Thank you all for your votes over the course of this contest! I appreciate it.

Joey Frasur
Champion Spark Plugs

[www.championsparkplugs.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009