Wimers fuel Inj March 04, 2015 11:08AM
Wimers fuel injectors, good??

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 04, 2015 11:19AM
I haven't ran there injectors but have run two of their simms pumps and have been very satisfied. Very good people to work with!!

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 04, 2015 11:45AM
very good ..nice to deal with

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 04, 2015 01:52PM
Jim is a good guy. Went through my pump last year and built a new set of injectors. Have had good luck with them.

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 05, 2015 10:27AM
Thanks for the input, much appreciated

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 05, 2015 10:52AM
Wimer Fuel Injection is also a strong supporter of pulling and pullers. They are a sponsor of the USA-EAST Limited Pro and Super Farm division and Wimer annually posts a large contingency program for those pullers.

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 06, 2015 05:34AM
I have a set of there triple feed inj for sale that I tried and are like new, just to big for me. Jim was nice enough to help me move them. Not everyone does that. Nice folks and good stuff.

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 06, 2015 06:54AM
So, I'm hearing lots a great things about how nice they are to work with, but how are they for timelines? Just about every where else I source parts is well off of their intended delivery date, get the good old "call me in two weeks" or "well...this or that happened.." routine. Are these guys really any different? Might have to deal there if they are.

Glad to hear the product is worth it either way.

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 07, 2015 11:56AM
Normally he is on time or up to a couple weeks behind. Nothing like another big big name I have dealt with this year. 4 months behind.

Re: Wimers fuel Inj March 08, 2015 06:00AM
Great place to work with, running their injectors in my tractor and having my pump getting done there. Would recommend them to anyone.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009