Western Series March 06, 2015 09:34AM
Contrary to some opinions, it looks like the western series is back!! Let the whining commence...

Re: Western Series March 06, 2015 10:21AM
Looks good
Link to Western Series

Re: Western Series March 06, 2015 05:04PM
What is the 9000 limited pro class at Humboldt?

Re: Western Series March 07, 2015 01:14AM
Klint tore it up this year in Nebraska. 0 events last year in the state of Nebraska to six events and one more possibly in the works from what I was told about a week ago. Pretty interesting I think. Good Job, looking forward to seeing some different faces in these parts this year. Should make for an exciting summer of pulling around these parts. Outlaws has a strong schedule and PPL has several events in the region now. Hopefully, the fans and pullers can support them all throughout the year. This is exciting for the sport in Nebraska. We are a strong pulling state, its time to showcase all our events this year to the whole pulling world. Good Job PPL and Good job Outlaws with really working to showcase this state.

Re: Western Series March 07, 2015 02:48PM
Outlaw Junky, I couldn't have said it any better myself. Thanks for looking at pulling in general, not one or the other, Hope goes well for all. Darin

Re: Western Series March 07, 2015 01:33AM
I was told Sibley ia was going to be ppl this year and I see they are not on either schedule anyone have any info on this pull?

Re: Western Series March 07, 2015 06:22AM
Heard that about Sibley as well. Also heard Sibley was wanting a southern Minnesota pull to go same weekend as them to help vehicle count at both events.
Fingers crossed.

Re: Western Series March 09, 2015 06:48AM
Its kind of sad that Kansas and Nebraska are considered "Western States"

Re: Western Series March 09, 2015 02:53PM
Everything west of the Mississippi is west there pilgrim!

Re: Western Series March 09, 2015 08:32PM
What do you think the Wyoming folks think?

Re: Western Series March 09, 2015 11:10PM
Hell here in Iowa down South is Missouri, up North is Minnesota, out East is Illinois, and out West is Nebraska, LOL. Wyoming is where you go Hunting!

Re: Western Series March 10, 2015 12:21AM
You ever look at a map? Proud to be from the WEST! Got some bad ass tractors out here in the STICKS! Magnum Force, Someday, One Bad Apple, Dream On, Dakota Deere, Temptations, Wampuscat, Hurrican Allis, Movin On. From NEBRASKA and damn proud of it!

Re: Western Series March 10, 2015 01:25AM
Not sure what you are referring to rt but if it's Gonzo you can't get much farther west than him Winking

Re: Western Series March 10, 2015 02:34AM
AAR
Not sure what you are referring to rt but if it's Gonzo you can't get much farther west than him Winking

I can see Canady from the shop and smell the salt water of the Pacific. West almost as far as I can be.

Re: Western Series March 10, 2015 02:42AM
gonzo 1066
AAR

I can see Canady from the shop and smell the salt water of the Pacific. West almost as far as I can be. Tractor pulling here is kind of a pale imitation of what I am used to in Wisconsin. Hope you Midwest guys appreciate how good you have it.

Re: Western Series March 10, 2015 04:22AM
You have only scratched the surface there is a bunch more.

Re: Western Series March 11, 2015 12:37AM
Well in MISSOURI out west is KANSAS/OLKA. (KANSAS where my wife started out at but I found her in MISSOURI), down south is ARKANSAS/TEXAS, over east in ILL/TENN., up north is IOWA so there it's all in where your at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2015 12:37AM by farmall puller.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009