460 Pulling Drawbar March 09, 2015 09:38AM
I am looking for designs for a pulling drawbar for my 460. Pulls in farmstock and the stock drawbar isn't very trust worthy or efficient and is heavy. So let me know what you got.

Re: 460 Pulling Drawbar March 10, 2015 08:41AM
On an farmall h I took the stock drawbar and turned the brackets backwards to shorten it and welded a Cleves on which costed nothing

Re: 460 Pulling Drawbar March 10, 2015 12:59PM
I could do that with the 460 but i want it adjustable and i need more reinforcement than that i bent the sock drawbar in one pulling season

Re: 460 Pulling Drawbar March 10, 2015 03:11PM
I'd go over to ytmag.com and visit the tractor pulling discussion forum to get some feedback also. I realize not everyone is on Facebook but in some of the antique pulling groups there you'll find some decent ideas. Farmall puller has a good idea but theres some photos on yt and fb also.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: 460 Pulling Drawbar March 11, 2015 12:28AM
Bryan I going to correct your statement from Farmall Puller to Farmallh Puller. Not a problem just thought I'd clarify your statement. Hope everything is good in your country now that warmer weather is getting here. Have a good day, Russell.

Re: 460 Pulling Drawbar March 11, 2015 01:03AM
Russell I typed off my phone, didn't realize it wasn't you. Hope you all are warm too. I refuse to fuss about hot weather anymore after what we've had here in the last few weeks. See you soon.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: 460 Pulling Drawbar March 11, 2015 03:39PM
Hopefully I get to see you at the NE Classic. I'm planning on going up to watch. Have a good day.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009