"Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 10:45AM
Agweb.com

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 12:51PM
what part is disturbing?

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 01:31PM
Pun intended lol, pay close attention to the other names involved!

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 02:06PM
here's the link, just to help a few people out. [www.agweb.com]

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 02:33PM
looks like we all know where there pulling parts came from now...and nice toter and trailer

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 05:05PM
What bank or banks were stupid enough to let them get that far in the hole in the first place? DUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 02:11PM
If I remember right, Stamps tractor was listed as collateral on one of the notes from his bankruptcy and the tractor went missing for a while after things blew up.
Bad deal.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 09:30PM
Thanks for the link, looks like a mess.
a little help
here's the link, just to help a few people out. [www.agweb.com]

Re: "Disturbing" news March 13, 2015 09:58PM
I said last fall with corn and bean prices like they were that there would be fallout and I wonder how many others will be on the horizon. Hearing some rumors here at home about some others but then again they are just rumors. I know Stamp Farms trouble started before now and that was in good grain prices and now we're dealing with grain prices at 60-70 % of what they were 2 yrs ago. I'd say get ready for more fallout. These kind of deals just make it harder on us little guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 10:09PM by farmall puller.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 01:26AM
How many acers was Stamp farming when all this mess started,just curious.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 06:11AM
the were farming around 40,000 acres when it all crashed.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 02:46AM
farmall puller
I said last fall with corn and bean prices like they were that there would be fallout and I wonder how many others will be on the horizon. Hearing some rumors here at home about some others but then again they are just rumors. I know Stamp Farms trouble started before now and that was in good grain prices and now we're dealing with grain prices at 60-70 % of what they were 2 yrs ago. I'd say get ready for more fallout. These kind of deals just make it harder on us little guys.

I'd say you are right about fallout, I just hope we don't hear this word. BAILOUT
If someone can't make it when prices were at what they were for 6 years + being subsidized, it's pretty obvious their management skills leave a lot to be desired!

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 03:43AM
Anyone else find it ironic that Mike Stamp posts this....???

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 09:31AM
I helped him write the e-mail !!

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 10:11AM
Do u really think that he posted that. You are as dumb as the bankers in the story

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 11:19AM
seams funny trowbridge gets a big right up in the puller mag,then gets court proceedings the same day. Looks like the brothers should of watched out how they made all there pulling money...illegal????? I would think if your boss. Was trying to hide money,you would be smart enought not to get invoked....the though of new parts must be to much.........

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 02:59PM
Which puller from mo?

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 12:15PM
It's funny Trowbridge's tractor is called 'Disturbed". The bankruptcy list is growing, Stamps, Vavra from Mn and now Wessles from Is. I heard a large puller from Missouri is in trouble. I don't think Boererson is in trouble yet. He has lots of dollars behind him from his wifes side. Dennis Boererson I don't think planned on getting the bid for $22.8 million the 22000 acres that came with it. Coincidentally the investment group that bought the remaining pieces of Stamp farms is managed by a close association of the Boereson's. You can find these articles on ag talk.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 01:04PM
Was Boererson's bid you talkin about for cash rent or purchase of farm land because it's either dam good farmland he's renting at a very high firgue or it's dam poor farm land he's purchased because that comes to be 1,036 dollars per acre. It's funny that just Thursday I heard the same thing about a puller here in Missouri with a similar situration developing but have no ideal if there is any truth to it. I honestly hope not but you never know what's around the next corner.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 14, 2015 04:12PM
farmall puller
Was Boererson's bid you talkin about for cash rent or purchase of farm land because it's either dam good farmland he's renting at a very high firgue or it's dam poor farm land he's purchased because that comes to be 1,036 dollars per acre. It's funny that just Thursday I heard the same thing about a puller here in Missouri with a similar situration developing but have no ideal if there is any truth to it. I honestly hope not but you never know what's around the next corner.

I am PRETTY SURE I know what puller you are talking about in Mo.. Just make sure that NONE of YOUR money is in the bank that that person is borrowing from!

Re: "Disturbing" news March 15, 2015 12:36AM
Wow and that I'm sure is just the tip of the iceberg you think? Like I said deals like these just makes thing like money harder for us little guys to put together. I know the communities they operate in will feel the effects, how could they not?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 09:49AM by farmall puller.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 15, 2015 01:28AM
We have a few in our area that ant get enough and bid $100 more per acre than what is realistic.Ones sale is in a couple weeks.One fella made over a million dollars pulling his tractors but started with 2.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 16, 2015 02:56AM
Got my puller magazine on Friday and saw the story on Trowbridge and now I reed this!! Don't know what to think now.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 16, 2015 05:11AM
looks like there will be one less GN super farm running this year...if there not in jail mite have to sell to pay all the BONUS money they got last few years from stamp

Re: "Disturbing" news March 16, 2015 01:09PM
if stamp can dwindle wells fargo it should not be hard to do the same to the trowbridge brothers

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 08:13AM
Its not looking at things different. Its people talking that scares you. Look at HBO they brought The Durst to justice after 25 years. ITs when people talk is when the truth comes out. What are you hidding?

Re: "Disturbing" news March 16, 2015 11:42AM
Theres a write up in the march 2015 and the november 2014 about the townbridges puller magazine

Re: "Disturbing" news March 16, 2015 06:21PM
Disturbing indeed. That some stupid kid lifts a pack of ciggarettes, gets caught with a little pot & it's off in handcuffs you go. No bail money ? sit in jail for awhile then. This pack of thieves conspire to steal tens, hundreds of thousands, stiff countless people out of money owed, falsify documents, the list goes on & on & they're all still running around lose ? As far as I'm concerned they have no bail money either. They don't own the clothes on their back until everyone they've stiffed is paid in full. This story isn't about a tough farm economy, it's about plain old fasioned crooks & a truly 2 tier justice system. Wonder how these folks would be faring had these acts been commited in , oh say China maybe.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 16, 2015 11:52PM
Well said, I agree. Should never see the light of day again. MACK

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 12:52AM
I do agree. They are all THIEVES!! Some just have better lawyers that others.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:22AM
In this crowd, the justice system is "guilty until proven innocent"? You better hope you never wind up on the wrong end of that mentality.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:37AM
If people would stay out of other peoples business, quit speculating about them and stop the name calling, maybe this world would be in a lot better shape! In my opinion, if you are on here talking about others, speculating about their business or anything else, you are no better than the guilty party! Seriously, you come on here (on a computer) and talk about others and their issues. Here is an idea, if you feel like it is for you to know their business, then call them up. Quit hidding behind a keyboard!

Michael

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:54AM
Brad, Do you realize that "indicted" means "accused of"? It doesn't mean "guilty of". You seem to cut of the same cloth as those who tried to lynch the police officers!

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 03:15AM
they already admitted to takin the money from crop insurance...dont try and defend them...they knew you cant over insure acres..read the story...any time someone gives you money to do things that are not by the book...they should of been smarter then that...dont make them look like good guys...that things went bad...all crinmals think the same way.......unless your one of them MR REALLY.........brad

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:41AM
That is the way it is. Our President and Attorney General along with others tried and convicted the police officers in MO and NY before any of the facts were even presented and even though they were innocent. I don't know when and why the system changed, but it has.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:56AM
Once you are done reading all the reports/articles what is in question? One of the links between this board or Fonda's explained that one employee had already plead guilty to his participation in the fraud that was committed and it explained that his sentence was a WHOLE 24 hours behind bars and a $3500 fine. So, if everyone is innocent why would that individual have plead guilty to anything while everyone else is supposed to be innocent? At this point, I don't think guilt of anyone involved thus far is in question, it is just how many more people will end up being drawn in. These people chose to defraud several people to get ahead in life. They made a conscious decision to commit several crimes. They victimized the community they are in. They showed their children that it is OK to deceive people to get ahead. The companies that they will owe money to may not get paid. SEVERAL people and their families may loose their jobs or businesses depending on who may or may not get paid at the end of the day. But that is OK. Those guys got to live the high life and win championships and thumb their nose at the law while they were doing it. And no matter what you think, this has affected EVERYONE. There was government money involved. That means some of the money they stole was from your tax dollars, whether you farm, pull tractors or are just barely getting by working as a cashier at the local grocery store. They stole your money and used it to live big with out earning it. I will have a very hard time swallowing some story about how they meant well when they started or how they are good people that just got mixed up. B.S. You don't end up that upside down living the way they did and not know what you were doing. They are there feeling sorry for themselves because they got caught and are worried about their lifestyle change. What about the lifestyle of the guy working at one of the seed companies that looses his job because two years of his salary is not going to get collected from this fiasco. But, go ahead have sympathy for the devil.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:45AM
hey michael....didnt you read WHERE they are indicted in a illegal thief and cheating of the goverment...THAT my friend is serious buiness.......they should be punished...its no differnt than any other crimnals makin the front page of the newspaper..................Brad

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 02:55AM
Yes I did read that. 2jdihfan, I am not taking sides here. Please don't take it wrong. I was brought up to keep my nose out of other peoples business and worry about my own. It gets disturbing when people get on here and talk about others. Guess I look at things differently.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 08:50AM
Well said.

For those of you who know your history, the manner in which we treat white collar or upper class criminals compared to everyone else is really not much different than it was in the republic of ancient Rome or going further back to Hammurabi's Code. There's two sets of rules. But at least these guys are going to be prosecuted. If they worked on Wall Street, their firm would be a "blockbuster" 10 million dollar fine for a billion dollar theft and the wrong doers would get rewarded bonuses at the end of the year.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 17, 2015 04:51PM
I would have to disagree & say it's no longer : butting into their business : once they've committed an aray of crimes, & I do believe at least one is already awaiting sentenceing, so it's more than speculation. I just can't bring myself to believe a thief operating from behind a desk is any less a thief than the guy who sneaks into your shop at night & makes off with your tools. Actually I may respect the shop thief a little more. At least he runs the risk of leaving the property in a little worse condition than he entered it if he gets caught in the act. But that's just me.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 19, 2015 06:31AM
I would assume if u are on this site that you either pull tractor farm or own some of business. That being said. If have ever bought something tax exempt and used it for tractor pulling you too are also stealing or cheating money from someone that is rightfully owed. Its just no one is following u around and tattling on u. But u too are doing something wrong. And I'm sure the critics on this thread have done this to some extent in the past. One must make sure they are perfect before criticizing someone that is not.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 22, 2015 02:25PM
By that logic anyone who ever parked illegally has no right to critisize a pedophile or ax muderer. An extreme example I'll grant you. I think the point being made was this was a pretty elaborate theft, it's no longer speculation, a lot of people are not getting money owed to them & those involved should be treated like the common thieves they are.

Re: "Disturbing" news March 24, 2015 12:34AM
I agree with you 100%. It's one thing to get in over your head and have to file bankruptcy, but to try and cover it up and rip everyone else off and something completely different.

Bunch of theives

Re: "Disturbing" news April 08, 2015 03:24PM
didnt think id see trowbridge name on the pre commit... though they eather be in jail or have to sell tractor to pay all the money back

Re: "Disturbing" news August 23, 2015 02:34PM
I'm not sure if it was Rob jr. or sr. that was at the Bowling Green tractor pull this weekend. The results list a Rob Trowbridge of South Haven. I looked up the schedule and it appears that the Trowbridges pulling tractor (Disturbed) has not missed a grand national pull at all this year. Just wondering.....a few people were talking about it over the weekend. Another comment over the weekend was how many pulling tractors are being funded by the government crop insurance program

Re: "Disturbing" news August 24, 2015 05:20AM
Being that sr. hasn't pulled in 25+years it was me and my brother and our families at BG. I would really love it if some of you great spectators would come and talk face to face. We're going to be at the last two grand national pulls this week and as many others as our schedule allows. If you don't want to talk please quit spreading rumors on here.
Thanks again
Rob

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,839, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro