SF cornhusker classic March 16, 2015 12:00PM
Was wondering the rules for NE bush superfarm. And are they gonna check fuel and water like last year???

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 16, 2015 01:16PM
Same rules as outlaw super farm. Top 3 places will have water and fuel checked.

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 16, 2015 01:36PM
the new outlaw fuel and water is not here yet...if you dont have any left over from last year what are you suppose to run???

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 16, 2015 04:08PM
Gee... Maybe borrow or buy some fuel from someone who has the outlaw fuel, some people struggle.

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 17, 2015 01:04AM
Do u need fuel or water or both? Let me know I can get it for you. Rodney

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 16, 2015 03:20PM
Just put in something red. I'm sure the tech officials will use as scientific of method as the outlaw officials do when checking fuel....

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 16, 2015 04:06PM
Im sure the feedlot special boys have some fuel and water that you could probably buy to use.if not there not the only ones running it.Someone would have some.

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 17, 2015 09:23AM
Bracket pulling??

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 17, 2015 10:35AM
NO

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 17, 2015 01:24PM
Why do people have to be s stupid? All he asked is what fuel to use and idiots just have to start typing.... By the way hmmmm it is not a Outlaw pull

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 17, 2015 02:26PM
Yup. Pulled bush several years. Never had anything more than air kill checked.

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 17, 2015 03:19PM
HMMM- Your an ass and your the type of person that this sport doesn't need. Hope this bashing makes you feel like a man!!!

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 21, 2015 06:00AM
I've never been to the Cornhusker Classic so I have a question about the event. Does the cost of admission allow you to go or be in the pits or is there another charge on top of the admission charge to go into the pits? Have call the infor line and have not receive any call back to ask about it so I was wondering if anyone on here has the answer. Not a big deal but we were wondering. We're planning on going and would like to know ahead of time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 06:02AM by farmall puller.

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 21, 2015 06:12AM
I think you need a pit pass on top of regular pass. The pit pass does not allow you to see the tractors ounce inside the building, only pullers and pit crew in the building for room and safety. However, your regular pass is good for all 3 pulls I believe, they give you a plastic armband for proof of purchase. If I am wrong on this, some please correct. Thanks Darin

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 21, 2015 09:38AM
So are pit passes available for purchase or are us pullers that come as spectators just SOL for going to the pits?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2015 01:04AM by farmall puller.

Re: SF cornhusker classic March 22, 2015 02:01PM
You can get a pit pass for 20 or 25 bucks that will let you in the trailer parking area and inside the building to talk to the drivers. If it's too crowded the crew would ask people to get in the stands so no one gets run over. Everyone must use common sense.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009