Looking for older White 2-70 puller original (silver bullet) March 16, 2015 03:19PM
I'm looking an older white puller with 2-70 sheet metal,original Silver Bulllet, Belonged to John Martin, Attica ,Oh. Sold in the mid 90s to a couple from Illinois , don't know names or there location , but the May have owned a ski resort. Curious if it's still pulling! Any info would be great contact Brandon Martin at bmi_racing@yahoo.com 4197060943

See picture in cross listing: Listing with picture

Re: Looking for older White 2-70 puller original (silver bullet) March 17, 2015 01:32AM
We bought that tractor and turned it I to an econo mod,it was the first S'no Farmer. The engine was pretty much junk at that time. I don't think it even had the engine with it. I still have those tires out back,they had ground every bit of the rubber off between the cleats...uglyest tires you will ever see. We still have it sitting in the shop, we haven't run it for about 4 years. If you go to Feissmotorsports.com you can see what it looks like today.

S'no Farmer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2015 05:17AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Looking for older White 2-70 puller original (silver bullet) March 17, 2015 03:15PM
Thanks for getting back to me, wasn't even sure if I would get a response. Wow it looks totally different then when I remember, I don't think any of us will forget the day that it left our driveway. I'm not even sure what year it was ,but it was pretty young. Dad and I still talk about it ,and always waunderd what it looked like and if it was still pulling. Looks like some of the side panel is about the only thing left, lol . We have been pretty busy in Ohio, I've been racing sprint cars since 2000 , and everything else that goes on with life and business . Nice the here from you, could I get your email address ? Thanks Brandon Martin

Re: Looking for older White 2-70 puller original (silver bullet) March 18, 2015 01:59AM
We pretty much left the metal the same,just added another 2 foot section that is not attached to the original. We used the front axle,rearend,dash panel and the metal. We won a lot of pulls with that tractor. I drove it for a few years then my wife Tarry took over the driving. My email is tfeiss@perfectnorth.com.

Todd Feiss AKA S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009