Data logger March 25, 2015 04:37PM
I have never looked into data loggers for my tractor but could use a simple one. Rpm, boost, fuel pressure would be the main things. Is there one that you can view it all on the dash? This is hauled on an open trailer if that matters. Any one recommend one?

Re: Data logger March 25, 2015 11:43PM
Though I haven't actually used it yet I just bought a RPM set up with a nice waterproof digital dash. 7 temp probes, 5 pressures and an rpm to my door for right around $2700. You can add or subtract sensors from there. Much cheaper than any other I checked into. Everything appears to be great quality. I spoke to a few pullers that had experience with this set up before I purchased it and heard nothing but positive reviews. Hope this helps.

Re: Data logger March 27, 2015 03:18AM
the dash unit is not waterproof,

Re: Data logger March 26, 2015 06:41AM
High-Rev Technology is a dealer for RPM Data Loggers. The RPM Data Loggers is great system because it very modular. You can start with a basic system and build on as you need more capability.

Email or give me a call and I will be glad to quote a system to fit your needs.

Thanks,
Joshua Mobley
High-Rev Technology
(731) 574-1128 best time to call is after 5pm central
jmobley@high-rev.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009