CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 01:11AM
Dear Abby,
I have never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them."
I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.
Around midnight, I hid out by the barn behind my pulling tractor so I could get a good view of the street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls."
When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my tractor, that I noticed a hairline crack in the turbo charger at the base where it connects to the manifold.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the performance shop where I bought it?

Sincerely,

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 03:02AM
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!!!!!!

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 10:03PM
Funniest thing I've read in a long time! That needs to be a poster or T-Shirt. I'm Still laughing.

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 03:38AM
HAHAHA

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 10:25AM
Thats great! LMAO

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 12:12PM
My wife says that's a typical tractor puller. But its a good thing you found that crack before pulling season starts

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 12:39PM
Hey Lewis, got valve cover bolts from a truck 5.9 Cummins, the double headed ones that hold the Cummins sign on the top? If so let me know and I'll call you.

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 28, 2015 07:05AM
BM I don't have any I just gave 2 buckets full of bolts for those engines away but Ti harden will have them 270 789 7960 is his num

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 29, 2015 07:28AM
Thanks Lewis he is going to hook me up.

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 12:19PM
And the tractor can be fixed

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 26, 2015 03:03PM
That nasty crack will get you every time.....

Re: CHEATING WOMEN March 28, 2015 12:20AM
Its a good thing you found it before fluid started dripping on you..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009