cornhusker classic March 29, 2015 07:55AM
Just got home, I want to thank Dale and all involved in putting on the Cornhusker Classic. What a great show it just gets better every year, Mitchell and I really enjoy bringing our families and spending the weekend at your pull. Congrats to the Weiderholt Bros. team what a great showing sat afternoon! Yea and you to Opie I know you had a lot to do with it. The Haug team also that was 2 amazing passes sat. nite! last but not least congrats to Dustin Ruth, Daren Sutton, and Tanner Michael In the 4.1 class great job it is fun pulling with you guys were gonna have to turn some wrenches to keep up with you!!!!
Chris Waegele And the Jolly Green Giant Team.

Re: cornhusker classic March 29, 2015 12:09PM
Great pull, my family and I really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone involved.

Re: cornhusker classic March 29, 2015 12:34PM
It was an awesome pull. Enjoyed every minute of it. Especially Little and Big Temptation. Great job to everyone involved.!!!

Re: cornhusker classic March 29, 2015 03:33PM
Anyone have pictures posted from the pulls??

Re: cornhusker classic March 29, 2015 03:46PM
powerandnoise.com Best guy in the business with photos and results

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason