Question for all the Helm pump and Hand pump users? March 30, 2015 07:11AM
For those of you that used the helm or hand pumps, everyone ordered the same cylinder from surplus store. My question is what did you use to go from the ends of the cylinder out? All thread? or Double ended stud? or?? I want to use a heim joint setup. Also noticed the welded ends for the hiem are course threads, compared to the cylinder threads are 3/4"-16. Looking to see how other people did it. Thanks

Re: Question for all the Helm pump and Hand pump users? March 30, 2015 12:57PM
As you can tell from the picture, I used heim joints from Mcmaster-Carr along with the steering cylinder from Surplus Center. I can get the part numbers if you are interested.

Re: Question for all the Helm pump and Hand pump users? March 31, 2015 10:29AM
I used a 3/4"-16 eye bolt I purched from stock car supply house that threaded into cylinder rod end. Then bolted heim joint to it. DW

Re: Question for all the Helm pump and Hand pump users? March 31, 2015 11:09AM
Don't wish to hi jack thread just a clarification to all concerned parties the author of this thread is not Kerry L Graves of Switz City In.

Re: Question for all the Helm pump and Hand pump users? April 03, 2015 04:37AM
Who cares dude what name he used! The guy is looking for some help.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason