Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 21, 2009 03:02PM
I have been working on this toy for Larry and Mark, and just wanted to share some progress pictures. I know mark and larry have been wanting to see some pic of it in the works so here you go boys.... I got a question for you too. Where is the best place to get some Deutz Green?

Thanks Justin

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 22, 2009 04:47AM
I'll sell you some Deutz green.

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 22, 2009 05:06AM
Hey we need it in spray cans.Can you get it.Also blue.No the standard Deutz green will not work for the toy!

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 22, 2009 05:40AM
this is how you make it. put oliver green together with johndeere green, add a little blue stir it up real good and set it out in a shed that has a lot of pigeons in it for atleast one week. after that take it to a hog farm. dont worry you dont have to put anything in at the farm you just need to have that bad smell get into the paint. now you are ready to paint but just dump it on the tractor no need to spray it cause that bad stuff wont run!

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 23, 2009 02:03PM
They have a nice shade of green paint just down the road Mark. Just off 69 on the North edge of Monroe. Lots and lots of the RIGHT shade of green. LOL Good luck this summer defending your hard earned points title.

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 24, 2009 01:37AM
Oh yeah I just drove by there yesterday.That is one big lot empty lot and now with the warmth and rain it's really green and growing fast.I think they put sod in there years ago.I'd hate to mow all that though.And as far as defending??Well it would be a blessing just to make it to all of them without alot of work like last year.Thanks!

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 24, 2009 07:48AM
Hurry up with that paint.... Im waiting on it. haha... Naw just kidding take your time. I started on Stuart Maize and John Burtons tractors today. These are gonna be some fun red ones to build.

jstuck

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Puller Pics April 28, 2009 11:40AM
PPG Shannon green

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason