where will the Outlaws final really be at April 21, 2009 11:34PM
Hey to all the pulling fans...just noticed that once again the Outlaws are doing the split shows in Spencer...so the real question is...do we call the pull in Dell Rapids as the FINALS?....or do we dare say they might run the sprinker system to say the track is a rain out in spencer once again. Just wondering what other fulling fans are thinking out there. The snow is melted..the birds are chirping...time to see some black diesel smoke and hear some screaming modified tractors and 2 wheel drive truck going down the track.

Re: where will the Outlaws final really be at April 22, 2009 02:37AM
You might just as well go to Wisner Ne and enjoy a good weekend of pulling!

Screaming Mods April 22, 2009 05:30AM
Hey, we'll help you get your fix with this screaming mod thing you're talking about!Eye Popping

Re: Screaming Mods April 22, 2009 07:31AM
Yea all noise and no smoke!!

Re: where will the Outlaws final really be at April 22, 2009 10:52AM
Wisner is top notch!!
The finals will actually be in Dell Rapids, there is NO WAY an invitational (that is what Spencer is) can be a points event.
There will not be any one allowed that is out of the top 10 in each class, UNLESS someone in the top 10 tells Outlaws they cannot make Spencer, then they will go down the list and "invite" the next lower in points, till they have their 10 in each class.
No idea how they'll fill the heavy diesel SS class without a bunch of class jumpers, but otherwise, it'll be a decent show.

Re: where will the Outlaws final really be at April 22, 2009 03:12PM
Wanna bet that Spencer won't be a points pull? Besides if you're not in the top 10 by then, who cares if you jump from 11 to 10 or 10 to 9?

Re: where will the Outlaws final really be at April 22, 2009 03:55PM
89% chance of rain don't get excited

Re: where will the Outlaws final really be at April 22, 2009 11:42PM
What happened last year was terrible all thanks to a singer called Corbin bleau Thanks Corbin for ruining Spencer last year i hope the 200 people that watched you do your thing enjoyed your show. Its almost as if there is a politician in charge at Spencer that says we are gonna fix them we are gonna slowly ruin one of the best pulls anywhere to much smoke and to much noise and people enjoying themselves so we are gonna try to piss them off some more by only inviting ten pullers and if that dont work we are gonna put the track clear out in the middle of the pits so nobody can see if dont that work we are gonna make them pullers pit in canada next year. Thanks to whoever for ruining Spencer i hope you are enjoying yourself.

To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 02:10AM
Yes, you are right, it is a points pull but that is wrong!!
So, you have obviously NEVER been in a points race before. Oh well.
I just hope Randy Urban is just in the top 10 and kicks ass with BOTH trucks.
And I hope the Horse is in the top 10 and can rain on the heavy SS parade!!
Also hope Hoffmann and Freeze stay in top 10, and Atnips as well, that way you will get to see 3 decent light SS tractors.
I do wonder, if they are only going to have, say 6 in the Heavy DSS class,,,,,, could like, oh say ESDON come pull?? I would think they would like that better than watching some SF or limited pro tractors jump up,,,,,,,,,(both large charger and small charger limited pro that is). Or is this just a "stay out of my sandbox" pull?

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 02:29AM
DSS for 2009

Intimidator
Bucks Fever
Virgils Dream
Pure Pleasure
SHD
Stray Horse
Hot Stuff
Lost
NBN
NBC
Green Toy
Chance Encounter
Black Jack

Anderson, Hovden, Parker also hooked at sometime in 2008 so could be at a pull in 2009.

JD component being built in SE IA hopefully will be out.

2007 was way down, 2008 better, 2009 should be great for DSS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2009 07:57AM by AV.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 02:58AM
Adam,
Blackjack will have 2 stacks sticking out the hood this year and the plan is to run the Outlaw Points. We hope to be there.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 03:06AM
Jason I apologize for forgetting you. I know you told me that a few months ago, It will be good to have some orange around just take it easy on me.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 03:08AM
No Problem, just really excited this year about the Outlaw DSS class!

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 04:47AM
too bad there isnt any hooks farther north here in minnesota for u guys it would be awsome to see that many smoke blowers at a hook instead of three or 4.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 05:22AM
You'd probably still have 3 or 4. Schedule is as it is because many dSS don't show if you can't throw a rock from the track & hit IA.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 24, 2009 03:18AM
Maybe The Weapon will jump into the heavy class a time or two where that is the only class offered as well! Anyone have any extra suit case weights?

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 03:18AM by Allen Ulmer.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 24, 2009 03:31AM
You guys got that done? Definitly will be a site with 20 more weights hanging on it.

Another note, I wouldn't bet against Magnum Force being back this summer too.....Eye Popping

Re: To;Wanna bet April 24, 2009 04:04AM
That would be cool... What are you hinting at -- they buying the tractor back from NY? Judging from the pictures posted here, it's needing some engine work Sad

All in all, sounding like a good summer for the the Outlaw DSS class. Looking forward to it.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 24, 2009 03:55AM
Ulmer

We go a bunch left over from the hot farm days. We would even borrow you a few. Just one thing, we pulled at 2 banger from 7500 to 12000 so we have a few. We have however for got how to move them Smiling

TU

Re: To;Wanna bet April 25, 2009 04:50AM
Tugger, how about a cold beverage after the pull for each weight you help move? My arms got 2 inches longer just thinking about that extra 2000 lbs!

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: To;Wanna bet April 25, 2009 10:17AM
ulmer r u picking up the beer tab after the meno pull this yr ????

Re: To;Wanna bet April 26, 2009 02:20AM
Allen

Ok here is the deal. We will bring the weights, help you put them on and it will cost you a beverage for each one. Tommy and Dustin are a little young so it will have to be pepsi. We will let you have them for the season. You will be able to tell them from yours. They are painted JD green but they are IH weights Smiling Call me if you really want them brought to Neb for the first pull

Re: To;Wanna bet April 26, 2009 03:25PM
The beverages will be imbibed after you pull, certainly?

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 03:21AM
This whole process could cause some confusion for next winters pull in Kansas City. If you're riding the line you need to show to ensure your winter spot. If you're just below someone may help you out by not showing up. I hope Spencer can regain their reputation after last year.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 07:50AM
whats the JD Component?

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 08:03AM
Tyler and Dan Boeckmann are building a DSS, 4960 sheet metal and 4 chargers, REI engine. It should be tough runner. Wonder if the builder will know how to tuck 4 chargers under the hood.Winking

Re: To;Wanna bet April 23, 2009 09:15AM
Adam, Ain't that a family thing. You know all they have to do is go up to new hampton and I think there is someone up there that could figure that turbo thing out.

Re: To;Wanna bet April 25, 2009 04:19AM
they will be a little bigger than your 3lmsGrinning

Re: To;Wanna bet April 25, 2009 04:55AM
I would be upgrading if I had 3mls Smiling

Re: To;Adam April 23, 2009 09:41AM
Last 5 on your list,,,,, your'e not SERIOUS are you? You count the class like the prez and VP. I would also like to see Hovden and Anderson more, at least they are REAL DSS tractors.

Re: To;Adam April 23, 2009 11:15AM
Well I define a SS as a tractor with more than one turbo. Not one single charger tractor on that list and if there was they could pull SF, LPS, or PS. I didn't realize there was a hp minimum rule in the class. My tractor is quite a ways off of where Matt's and Henderson's are, let me know when I get too far off and I no longer fall into your rules of SS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2009 11:19AM by AV.

Re: To Ponts chaser April 23, 2009 03:20AM
You would be wrong, we do run for points, even won the points a few times. But I stand by my original statement "Who cares if you're 10 or 9 or 11? 2nd place in ponts is the first loser and if you're 10th, well, you do the math.

Re: To Ponts chaser April 23, 2009 05:19AM
If you're 10th you're an important part of the show. Not many hooks for a 1 tractor class.

So if you finish 2nd or lower, do you give your points & prize checks back? Wouldn't want any evidence of being a loser, would you?

If they only pay 5 or 6 places, I agree it's not a big deal, but if they pay back 10 & I didn't get a chance to move up I'd be upset.

Re: To Ponts chaser April 23, 2009 08:26AM
It ain't 10, maybe 5.

Re: To Ponts chaser April 23, 2009 09:47AM
So my second guess WAS correct, you don't want Esdon coming and playing in your sandbox then? You'd rather beat up on 2 charger PRO STOCKS and SF class jumpers, than have to do battle with the king of smoke! (see AV's last 5 on his list)
I can see clearly now.
I think I'll take my ball and go home.

Re: To Ponts chaser April 23, 2009 11:12AM
You're not even close with any of your guess'. Tell EDSON to come on up.

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 23, 2009 11:26AM
You guys should all know by now that the twin to RedLine Fever the Lost is planning to come play in the sandbox all summer long and some of the old kingpins may get some sand in their face

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 23, 2009 12:24PM
Esdon, Kielmeyer, and a few others have not been to Spencer for years and it was not top 10 invitational till this year. I think the NTPA enderle is the same weekend.

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 24, 2009 01:39AM
The Enderle isn't a points event.
Good point you made there by mistake !!!!!!

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 24, 2009 03:47PM
Don't understand what you all are bickering about. There is rain in the forecast, they'll cancel the event and spend the money on snowmovile races in February. Then Esdon can bring his Harley powered sled with the S&S billet block that may or may not be legal, VAnce and Hines pipes, that may or may not be legal,and kick everyones butt. If the event isn't cancelled due to sunshine. Due to them needing the bleachers on the track for the Beach Boys concert.

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 27, 2009 06:05AM
i had herd a rumor that Magnum Force is coming back to Iowa. Is this true??

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 27, 2009 06:41AM
heard it was heading for the storm lake area, is Jeff Demmers is going to go with a red one??, or AV lives over that way also.

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 27, 2009 06:44AM
idk. but the OTTPA dss class will be pretty salty if it comes back

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 27, 2009 08:56AM
The one & only is back in iowa!!!

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 28, 2009 01:07AM
who bought it??

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 28, 2009 05:42AM
pull watcher i had heard that also that it was bought by adam vaske or jeff demers? i wonder if it'll be back in the OTTPA. boy the dss class will be good then!!

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 29, 2009 01:55AM
Now you know the sacred son can not be beat upon unless it is coming back to Goodwin Motor Sports perhaps it is a warranty issue or the insurance company totaled it after it had a belly ache

Re: To Ponts chaser {have you heard of the lost} April 29, 2009 02:31AM
so your saying dennis bought it back, careful.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,880, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM