Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 09, 2015 12:15PM
I was wondering if there will be more Diesels at this show since it is just a heavy hook not diesel only? Last year Roger Peterson hooked his new tractor and there were many diesels here, BUT will the diesels show now that its a heavy super hook MIXED FUEL??

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 09, 2015 05:59PM
If they truly have the best interest of the Heavy Super Stock class at heart, they'll be there! Time to put to bed all the animosity towards the ORIGANAL Super Stock class (multi-fuel) and do what's best for our class as a whole.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 09, 2015 11:47PM
As a fan I would rather see 10 plus supers than 5 smokers. I love variety. The old days were great with Gary Wipf Roger Peterson Newman's massy fat boy and others. It was very entertaining. With the mods extinct in Minnesota Heavy supers is the only high horsepower show left. Of course I enjoy all pulling Antiques pickups brush pulls grand nationals.
and what ever else hooks to a sled.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 10, 2015 02:17AM
Make the rules 504 push rod motors only and you might have a start at actually combining them. Otherwise, in Iowa alone between NTPA and Outlaws have 20-22 Diesel only hooks. The lack of rules on what motors that could be run in an alky is what ran the diesel guys off. I was just talking to a buddy last night about how fun it was back in the day going with the horse and pulling against korth, haug, wipf and the rest of the diesel guys.

Some diesels there last year wont be back not because necessarily the heavy class change, but because the condition of the track and what it did to tires and motors.

Outlaws offering $6000 purse for DSS is going to be another hurdle.

I have a feeling not just HSS but any region hook may suffer some from that.

Not sure what the fix is just stating my thoughts.

I have no problem pulling with the alkies it just seems there is always a DSS only class to go to and less miles.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 01:25AM
AV- You can have a bad track anywhere cant you?? It was the first time ever a show was put on in Wadena correct? I am sure there are other tracks out there that were not picture perfect the first time. Tires and motors can be trashed anywhere.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 01:47AM
It could and just relayed what I had heard since the question was asked. Owner of equipment have the right to take their equipment wherever they please.

Don't shoot the messenger.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 01:54AM
Bang Bang!

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 05:11AM
O my Gosh Doug shot adam!!!!

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 06:00AM
That's funny Adam, I didn't see the question asked anywhere about the track.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 06:48AM
Pretty sure there was a post earlier bashing the track.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 06:58AM
It was asked if some of the diesels from last year were going to show up. Just covering the why some said they wouldn't. My apologies if you didn't want the truth on the internet,

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 19, 2015 03:22AM
Checked last years results. The top 3 supers all came out of Esdon Lehns shop. No breakage... Also talking about bad tracks. Does this mean nobody's going to show up at Hutchinson. Mn. I was there and saw Esdon put parts on the ground because of the track condition. It was like watching a pull from the 80's. Dust everywhere.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 19, 2015 08:09AM
Okay ???

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 14, 2015 02:44PM
Actually it wasn't the first time that a NTPA pull was there. The first time the track was better.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 15, 2015 12:58AM
Are you going to be there with and give it "just one more" try there????

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 15, 2015 02:02AM
Unfortunately we probably won't make it up there.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 15, 2015 09:37AM
What shows do you plan on attending this year?? Any chance of Hutchinson? I just like the JUST ONE MORE tractor

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 15, 2015 02:30PM
Unfortunately I don't think the Red One will see daylight this year. We have a lot of family commitments this summer and time might be a premium. The green one should be out and about so maybe it can take its place.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 15, 2015 10:43PM
Becker put in a new track last September. We stopped and looked at it before deer hunting. It looked a lot better than the other track. Hoping they get a good turn out we have enjoyed watching the pull the last 2 years.

Re: Wadena MN Pro -National hook April 16, 2015 06:35AM
Bruce you better get Timmy in that drivers seat Grinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520