Dozer Intake piping April 27, 2015 04:30AM
Looking for ideas on how to build my crossover piping for a dozer intake for the dual feed any help would be nice thanks

Re: Dozer Intake piping April 27, 2015 12:02PM
90° mandrel bent exhaust pipe works good for coming off the turbo and coming back to the intake also for going down to the intake weather your dual or single feeding it

Re: Dozer Intake piping April 27, 2015 12:36PM
Have a question reguarding the river manifold can you guys tell me what application uses it as a dual feed? Our rules say we can dual feed it a factory application. I for the life of me can't find a parts diagram that has the manifold dual fed. Was it never dual fed from the factory? Thanks

Re: Dozer Intake piping April 27, 2015 03:11PM
I was also wondering about if this manifold was ever dual feed in an oem application as our rules state inlet must be in oem location.

Re: Dozer Intake piping April 28, 2015 02:41AM
Try calling the tech inspector who will decide whether your tractor is legal or not. Ask where it needs to be to pass inspection.

Re: Dozer Intake piping April 28, 2015 05:16AM
On dozer it was fed at back where factory inlet was. Most people blow hole in the center section where there is a blank flat spot on top of the manifold. Maybe better off to use a truck manifold (if your rules allow that}

]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,734, Posts: 229,867, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM