Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn April 28, 2015 02:40AM
If you look at your calanders the PowerPull Nationals are coming up very fast!! I love this show. Great track, packed full of pulling fans, Rose family does a wonderful job putting on this great show in central Minnesota

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn April 28, 2015 03:40AM
Yes it is June 19 and 20 are just like you said around the corner. Great place to watch a pull and have a beer!!!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 04, 2015 12:38AM
I hope this year the weather is better and we dont have a mudhole everywhere. But a great show to watch

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 04, 2015 02:39AM
I see they added another GN class to the lineup this year. 4WD pickups - 6 GN classes each night and didn't raise the ticket price either, great! Got to be the best deal anywhere. And a band playing in the park on the grounds saturday afternoon for free too. Hope for good weather both nights.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 06, 2015 01:32AM
MACK VILLE IS A WASTE OF TIME COMPARED TO HUTCHINSON

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 04, 2015 12:35PM
For this year I have other plans, but for 2016 there is a chance I might put Hutchinson MN on my list of pulls I wanna watch.

This year it will be Markville WI and Tomah WI.
Cause I have already made some appointments with friends of the Mackville Nationals.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 07, 2015 11:12AM
There is no show in minnesota that compares to this show!!! Rose Family has done a great job building this show into what it is!!! I would love to see it get even BIGGER!!!!!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 13, 2015 12:29PM
Will any of the region 3 Super stocks be at the GN hook at hutch?? There seems to be a lot of supers in the region just hoping come come and pull at Hutch

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 14, 2015 11:12AM
I talked to Guy (Blechinger) the other day, and he is planning on making the Hutch pull.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 15, 2015 12:46AM
I see Guy will make the trip. How about Bruce and Roger, Nick Dahl, Randy Becker, Dick and Trevor Miller, Adam Vaske, Dave Hovdon. Anyone know if these guys plan on making the trip?

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 15, 2015 02:31PM
Bruce had said on here that the red one was not going to see sunlight this summer, nothing was said about the new green tractor.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 18, 2015 02:22AM
we are tied up with family obligation June 20th weekend.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

hey Adam any chance you are going to Elsworth Wisc. May 18, 2015 08:55AM
Just wondering Grinning

Re: hey Adam any chance you are going to Elsworth Wisc. May 18, 2015 03:25PM
I chatted with Adam last week and he said they along with the horse will be here....... We should have good numbers in all classes

Regional trucks May 21, 2015 05:32AM
Will any region trucks be at this show????

countdown has begun May 25, 2015 05:23AM
25 Days and counting!!! Again this is the best show Minnesota has to offer. The Rose family tries very hard to put on a great pull for all the fans. They change things up a bit every year this year you get a free concert on saturday afternoon!!!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 26, 2015 12:41PM
how come Just one more isn't coming out?

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 28, 2015 12:40AM
To many other things going on this summer is what he stated here a while back.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 31, 2015 09:38AM
Anybody have predictions for this show??? Mods Doug Lively, Pro Stocks Lemkes, SSD Red Horse, Mini Hathaway, 4x4 truck Brammer

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn May 31, 2015 03:43PM
Mod- Lively, Semi- Jacked up, Mini-Bauer, SSD- Esdon, Fwd- Larry; wish the TWD's were there!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 04, 2015 04:26AM
Its just around the corner 2 weeks one day and counting

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 07, 2015 04:21AM
Will bollingers be there this year? They are precommitted but have been before and not seen them there?

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 10, 2015 08:20AM
Kay- are you bringing the SHAKER to hutch??? any chnce of the mod coming with you also???

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 12, 2015 06:16AM
I hope the weather is good for this pull. This is the best show Minnesota has to offer

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 13, 2015 12:37AM
6/19. high of 77/ low 62 and a strong afternoon thunderstorm. 81% chance of rain

6/20. high of 78/ low 61 a chance for a strong thunderstorm. 30% chance of rain

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 13, 2015 07:24AM
Nobody reads or believes a weather forecast a week out...was susposed to be sunny today and all I see are clouds. Hold off on your weather reports till an hr before the pull. This is the best pull in Mn, was voted GN pull of the yr before too. 6 classes- two tracks. See everybody there!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 14, 2015 03:05AM
It wasn't a report.

It was the forecast.

Don't get all butthurt just cuz someone reported the forecast.

I'm pretty sure that every forecast always changes.

But as usual, it's hutch. And hutch wouldn't be hutch without rain.

As a historian and scholar, it's normal for the sun to rise in the east, and set in the west. Just as there's rain or a threat of it during hutch. It's just how it has almost always been. Whether you like it or not, it's how hutch's pull has been since the 90's.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 14, 2015 03:18AM
The trucks and tractors will get HOT, the beer will be COLD, and the announcers will be WINDY!!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 14, 2015 08:46AM
Will Bauer's be at Hutchinson this year?? I see they did not pre-commit but that does not always mean anything. Anyone know if they plan on coming up??

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 17, 2015 06:23AM
We are just 2 days away from the best show in Minnesota come join the fun friday or saturday night!!!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 18, 2015 01:57PM
Never been to the Hutchinson pull. Might wander up there tomorrow...

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 19, 2015 03:20PM
Anyone have any results on tonights event? Thanks!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 19, 2015 03:59PM
Ntpapull.com is posting them as the classes finish.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 19, 2015 04:20PM
THANKS!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 20, 2015 09:44AM
Another great nite of pulling at PowerPull Nationals in Hutchinson last night. Alot of pulls got rained out this weekend but the sun was out when it went down here. Beautiful day sat now, band just got done in the park- dancing to the oldies and a Classic car show too. Great weather in store for tonight also, sold out crowd almost last night. Excellent facility here for pulling. Glad no one listened to a meteoroligists forecast a week ago. Got my sunglasses on and getting ready for tonight!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 20, 2015 10:00AM
Was a good pull, a little slow to get hooked. Tough break for the geared green tractor. My only complaint was all the people standing at the 300 foot mark on the north side of the track. I was sitting about 325 and they were blocking everyones view...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2015 10:02AM by iapullingfan.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Hutchinson Mn June 20, 2015 10:10AM
Hopefully next yr more bleachers will be brought in. A good problem to have anyway. Maybe they will rope it off differently too.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520